For a free daily email, click on the link below:

Thursday, November 17, 2011

November 17. . .Live Life Like a Cat. . .Spontaneously


Live Life Like a Cat. . . Spontaneously

Use the power of your subconscious mind and daily positive affirmations to create your own version of a happy and fulfilling life.  Your LiveLifeLike word for today is:
  • Spontaneous:  Occurring without apparent external cause; self-generated; unconstrained and unstudied in manner or behavior.
Build your own positive internal dialog by repeating, silently or aloud, the following affirmation:

·         My Positive Affirmation: I Live my Life Spontaneously, living only within this Eternal Now Moment.

Ponder the meaning of today’s LiveLifeLike word:

·         My Personal Guidance:  I live an unconstrained life, completely Free.  There is no past to regret and no future about which to worry.  There is only NOW.  

Use the power of today’s positive affirmation to create your own Best Reality Today!

·         My Personal Call to Action:  How will I Live my Life Spontaneously today?

Release all negativity and access the endless resources of positive energy that are within you!

A Comment from Carolyn. . .

Did you get a kick out of today’s photo?  Can you just imagine a cat throwing its paw up in a “high five?”  If that’s not spontaneous, I don’t know what is!

How unconstrained are you?  Or maybe your behavior is too much in that direction and you need a little more constraint! 

I’ve had to exhibit lots of constraint in my actions today.  It all started going downhill at 3 am when one of our dogs just had to go outside.  Why he can’t do his business during normal waking hours, I just don’t know.  This has become a very annoying habit of his lately.

It wouldn’t have been so bad except I couldn’t go back to sleep.  When I finally did, the alarm woke me up soon thereafter.

The last straw was when the dogs tried to dig up whatever critter was hiding underneath the garden shed in the backyard.  It was raining this morning so guess who had to clean up muddy, messy dogs?

Well, I’m going to quit complaining and have confidence that tomorrow will be a better day.  I promise to be unconstrained in kind thoughts towards all our pets.  I vow to live my life. . .spontaneously!

Thanks for sharing this journey with me. . .
     Many Thanks and Smiles. . .Carolyn

~~~~~

If you would like to receive an email of each day’s unique affirmation, please click here to sign up.
(It is totally FREE and you can unsubscribe at any time!)

~~~~~

Click on “comments” at the blog site, read what others are saying about today’s word, and share your own story of how you will live your life Spontaneously today!

A full year of unique daily affirmations!!

Photo courtesy of member TeeBeeWee at http://www.sxc.hu/

~~~~~

If you have received this by free email subscription or feed,
please click here to view the full blog for access
to archives and other great free information.

Visit www.livelifelike.com for more inspiration!

Copyright Ó 2003-2011 -- CaMaHi, LLC --  All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments: