For a free daily email, click on the link below:

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

July 5. . .Live Life Like a Red-Winged Blackbird. . .Eloquently


Live Life Like a Red-Winged Blackbird. . . Eloquently

Use the power of your subconscious mind and daily positive affirmations to create your own version of a happy and fulfilling life.  Your LiveLifeLike word for today is:
  • Eloquent: Vividly or movingly expressive.
Build your own positive internal dialog by repeating, silently or aloud, the following affirmation:

·         My Positive Affirmation: I Live my Life Eloquently, speaking my thoughts from the Divine Depths of my Soul.

Ponder the meaning of today’s LiveLifeLike word:

·         My Personal Guidance:  True eloquence is always Divinely inspired.  I release any fear of inadequacy and allow Divine Inspiration to flow from my lips.

Use the power of today’s positive affirmation to create your own Best Reality Today!

·         My Personal Call to Action:  How will I Live my Life Eloquently today?

Release all negativity and access the endless resources of positive energy that are within you!

A Comment from Carolyn. . .

I love listening to the song of the red-winged blackbird.  Its chirping means that summer is truly here in the midwest United States.

The sounds of summer are many and varied.  Each insect, bird, chipmunk, and squirrel, has its own unique tune of life.  Their songs truly are vividly and movingly expressive.  I love to sit outside in the evenings on our back deck and listen to sounds around me. 

We, too, have our own unique songs.  We don’t necessarily have to speak in intellectual-sounding words in order to express ourselves movingly to others.  Your voice is truly unique.  Don’t be afraid to express it!

Today, live your life like a red-winged blackbird. . .eloquently!

Thanks for sharing this journey with me. . .
     Many Thanks and Smiles. . .Carolyn

~~~~~

If you would like to receive an email of each day’s unique affirmation, please click here to sign up.
(It is totally FREE and you can unsubscribe at any time!)

~~~~~

Click on “comments” at the blog site, read what others are saying about today’s word, and share your own story of how you will live your life Eloquently today!

A full year of unique daily affirmations!!

Photo courtesy of member Turtle27 at http://www.sxc.hu/

~~~~~

If you have received this by free email subscription or feed,
please click here to view the full blog for access
to archives and other great free information.

Visit www.livelifelike.com for more inspiration!

Copyright Ó 2003-2011 -- CaMaHi, LLC --  All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments: