For a free daily email, click on the link below:

Saturday, July 14, 2012

July 14. . .Live Life Like a Tropical Fish. . .Jazzily




Live Life Like a Tropical Fish. . . Jazzily

Use the power of your subconscious mind and daily positive affirmations to create your own version of a happy and fulfilling life.  Your LiveLifeLike word for today is:
  • Jazzy: Showy; flashy.
Build your own positive internal dialog by repeating, silently or aloud, the following affirmation:

·         My Positive Affirmation: I Live my Life Jazzily, unafraid to show my true colors and be the vibrant Being that I am.

Ponder the meaning of today’s LiveLifeLike word:

·         My Personal Guidance:  I am not afraid to be showy and flashy, for I Love Me!  I live my life in flying colors! 

Use the power of today’s positive affirmation to create your own Best Reality Today!

·         My Personal Call to Action:  How will I Live my Life Jazzily today?

Release all negativity and access the endless resources of positive energy that are within you!
A Comment from Carolyn. . .

What a jazzy-looking fish this is in today’s photo!  There must be many good reasons why the appearance of this particular species of fish is so showy and flashy.

This fish doesn’t have any choice in how it looks.  The genes of this variety of fish will make each successive generation look the same.

We may not be able to change our genes, but we certainly change our jeans all the time, along with every other item of clothing with which we choose to adorn our bodies.  Some of us certainly dress flashier than others.  Some of us choose to hide our bodies in dark, somber colors.

Don’t hide yourself!  Let the world see who you are!  If you like the color red, then go ahead and wear it!  Be showy and flashy!

Today. . .live your life like a tropical fish. . .Jazzily!

Thanks for sharing this journey with me. . .
     Many Thanks and Smiles. . .Carolyn

~~~~~

If you would like to receive an email of each day’s unique affirmation, please click here to sign up.
(It is totally FREE and you can unsubscribe at any time!)

~~~~~

Click on “comments” at the blog site, read what others are saying about today’s word, and share your own story of how you will live your life Jazzily today!

A full year of unique daily affirmations!!

Photo courtesy of member phutueruk at http://www.sxc.hu/

~~~~~

If you have received this by free email subscription or feed,
please click here to view the full blog for access
to archives and other great free information.

Visit www.livelifelike.com for more inspiration!

Copyright Ó 2003-2012 -- CaMaHi, LLC --  All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments: