For a free daily email, click on the link below:

Monday, September 12, 2011

September 12. . .Live Life Like a Puppy. . .Poignantly


Live Life Like a Puppy. . . Poignantly

Use the power of your subconscious mind and daily positive affirmations to create your own version of a happy and fulfilling life.  Your LiveLifeLike word for today is:
  • Poignant: Appealing to the emotions; touching; agreeably stimulating or intense.
Build your own positive internal dialog by repeating, silently or aloud, the following affirmation:

·         My Positive Affirmation: I Live my Life Poignantly, unafraid to allow my deepest emotions to flow through my Soul.

Ponder the meaning of today’s LiveLifeLike word:

·         My Personal Guidance:  I am touched to the core of my Being by the Beauty of Nature.  I am overjoyed by a child's laugh, and overwhelmed with emotion. 

Use the power of today’s positive affirmation to create your own Best Reality Today!

·         My Personal Call to Action:  How will I Live my Life Poignantly today?

Release all negativity and access the endless resources of positive energy that are within you!

A Comment from Carolyn. . .

What can be more poignant than a cute little puppy taking a nap?  If you’re a parent, I’m sure that your child appeals to your emotions. 

What is it about babies in most any species that is so touching?  We must have an inherent gene that causes us to cherish and protect our young.

What else in your life appeals to your emotions?  Take a break in your hectic day, pause and ponder your reactions to certain things.  When you’re “down in the dumps,” think of something for which you have great emotion. . .and live your life. . .poignantly.

Thanks for sharing this journey with me. . .
     Many Thanks and Smiles. . .Carolyn

~~~~~

If you would like to receive an email of each day’s unique affirmation, please click here to sign up.
(It is totally FREE and you can unsubscribe at any time!)

~~~~~

Click on “comments” at the blog site, read what others are saying about today’s word, and share your own story of how you will live your life Poignantly today!

A full year of unique daily affirmations!!

Photo courtesy of member echiax at http://www.sxc.hu/

~~~~~

If you have received this by free email subscription or feed,
please click here to view the full blog for access
to archives and other great free information.

Visit www.livelifelike.com for more inspiration!

Copyright Ó 2003-2011 -- CaMaHi, LLC --  All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments: