For a free daily email, click on the link below:

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

February 15. . .Live Life Like Flowers. . .Cheerfully




Live Life Like Flowers. . . Cheerfully

Use the power of your subconscious mind and daily positive affirmations to create your own version of a happy and fulfilling life.  Your LiveLifeLike word for today is:
  • Cheerful:  Full of good spirits; merry; delightful.
Build your own positive internal dialog by repeating, silently or aloud, the following affirmation:

·         My Positive Affirmation: I Live my Life Cheerfully and delightedly awaken each morning to the promise of a new day!

Ponder the meaning of today’s LiveLifeLike word:

·         My Personal Guidance: I live in the fullness of Life and am delighted by it.  Happiness is a state of being.  I allow cheerfulness to expand through my being and bless everyone near me.

Use the power of today’s positive affirmation to create your own Best Reality Today!

·         My Personal Call to Action:  How will I Live my Life Cheerfully today?

Release all negativity and access the endless resources of positive energy that are within you!

A Comment from Carolyn. . .

The brightly colored flowers in today’s photo do seem very cheerful, don’t they?  What is it about vibrant colors that brings a spark to our lives?

When you look outside your window and see a gray and gloomy sky, do you become depressed?  How can you be cheerful if the weather is bringing you down? 

Focus on all the positive things in your life to help make you cheerier.  I have many reasons to be full of good spirits. . .my loving husband, our furry friends who share our home (5 dogs and a cat!), my father and brother who live nearby, my ability to work from home, my friends who are only a phone call or email away. . .there are too many things to be cheerful about to list here!  What is your list of reasons to be full of good spirits?

Happiness truly is a state of being.  Today, vow to create happiness, cheerfulness, and merriment in all the things you do!  Awaken to the Promise of a new day! 

Today, live your life like these flowers. . .Cheerfully!

Thanks for sharing this journey with me. . .
     Many Thanks and Smiles. . .Carolyn


~~~~~

If you would like to receive an email of each day’s unique affirmation, please click here to sign up.
(It is totally FREE and you can unsubscribe at any time!)

~~~~~

Click on “comments” at the blog site, read what others are saying about today’s word, and share your own story of how you will live your life Cheerfully today!

A full year of unique daily affirmations!!

Photo courtesy of http://www.sxc.hu/

~~~~~

If you have received this by free email subscription or feed,
please click here to view the full blog for access
to archives and other great free information.

Visit www.livelifelike.com for more inspiration!

Copyright Ó 2003-2012 -- CaMaHi, LLC --  All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments: