For a free daily email, click on the link below:

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

February 21. . .Live Life Like a Caterpillar. . .Self-Reliantly




Live Life Like a Caterpillar. . . Self-Reliantly

Use the power of your subconscious mind and daily positive affirmations to create your own version of a happy and fulfilling life.  Your LiveLifeLike word for today is:
  • Self-Reliant: Relying on one's own ability, judgment or resources.
Build your own positive internal dialog by repeating, silently or aloud, the following affirmation:

·         My Positive Affirmation: I Live my Life Self-Reliantly, having complete confidence in my own abilities.

Ponder the meaning of today’s LiveLifeLike word:

·         My Personal Guidance: I have utter faith in myself, for I have Complete Faith in God.  The resources of the Universe are at my disposal, for I Am the Universe.

Use the power of today’s positive affirmation to create your own Best Reality Today!

·         My Personal Call to Action:  How will I Live my Life Self-Reliantly today?

Release all negativity and access the endless resources of positive energy that are within you!

A Comment from Carolyn. . .

Look at this caterpillar.  It must have some sense of self.  It must be able to reason that it is different than the leaf upon which it is crawling.  It must understand that it cannot depend on anything but its own ability to find food.  To this caterpillar, its entire world must be encapsulated within only the immediate space surrounding it.  To this caterpillar, it is All That is Known.  It is its Entire Universe.

The same applies to you and me.  You and I may understand that our Entire Universe encompasses the world on which we live as well as the stars and planets in our galaxy and many, many other galaxies.  But how far can we stretch our “knowingness” of what surrounds us?  Is there a finite end to our present reality?  If not, how can we possibly grasp the concept of Infinity?

But. . .I digress.

Today, as you consider your present reality, know within the depths of your being that All of the Knowledge of the Universe is within you.  Rely on your own ability, as this caterpillar does, and have certainty that your judgment will be good and strong.

Today. . .live your life like this caterpillar. . .Self-Reliantly!

Thanks for sharing this journey with me. . .
     Many Thanks and Smiles. . .Carolyn


~~~~~

If you would like to receive an email of each day’s unique affirmation, please click here to sign up.
(It is totally FREE and you can unsubscribe at any time!)

~~~~~

Click on “comments” at the blog site, read what others are saying about today’s word, and share your own story of how you will live your life Self-Reliantly today!

A full year of unique daily affirmations!!

Photo courtesy of frutigerka at http://www.sxc.hu/

~~~~~

If you have received this by free email subscription or feed,
please click here to view the full blog for access
to archives and other great free information.

Visit www.livelifelike.com for more inspiration!

Copyright Ó 2003-2012 -- CaMaHi, LLC --  All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments: