For a free daily email, click on the link below:

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

February 29. . .Live Life Like Grapes. . .Excellently




Live Life Like Grapes. . . Excellently

Use the power of your subconscious mind and daily positive affirmations to create your own version of a happy and fulfilling life.  Your LiveLifeLike word for today is:
  • Excellent: Exceptionally good of its kind.
Build your own positive internal dialog by repeating, silently or aloud, the following affirmation:

·         My Positive Affirmation: I Live my Life Excellently, creating an exceptional life through Divine Grace and Goodness.

Ponder the meaning of today’s LiveLifeLike word:

·         My Personal Guidance: I allow excellence in my Life.  I am Greater than my little me realizes.  I open my Spirit to the Excellence of which I Am!

Use the power of today’s positive affirmation to create your own Best Reality Today!

·         My Personal Call to Action:  How will I Live my Life Excellently today?

Release all negativity and access the endless resources of positive energy that are within you!

A Comment from Carolyn. . .

As any vintner will tell you, a wine is only as good as the grapes from which it was fermented.  The vintner will hand pick and choose only excellent grapes.  A grape must be in exceptionally good condition to be worthy of the time, money, and effort it takes to create an award-winning wine. 

The concept of “survival of the fittest” exemplifies how Mother Nature picks and chooses only the “best of the best” of Her children.  Think upon that.  Because you are here on this earth in this place and time, you were chosen because you are the “best of the best.”  Each successive generation of human beings improves upon the shortcomings of the previous generation.

You have a choice.  Will you live up to your exceptional goodness?

Today. . .choose to live your life like these exceptionally good grapes, and live your life. . .Excellently!

Thanks for sharing this journey with me. . .
     Many Thanks and Smiles. . .Carolyn


~~~~~

If you would like to receive an email of each day’s unique affirmation, please click here to sign up.
(It is totally FREE and you can unsubscribe at any time!)

~~~~~

Click on “comments” at the blog site, read what others are saying about today’s word, and share your own story of how you will live your life Excellently today!

A full year of unique daily affirmations!!

Photo courtesy of dudek25 at http://www.sxc.hu/

~~~~~

If you have received this by free email subscription or feed,
please click here to view the full blog for access
to archives and other great free information.

Visit www.livelifelike.com for more inspiration!

Copyright Ó 2003-2012 -- CaMaHi, LLC --  All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments: