For a free daily email, click on the link below:

Friday, April 13, 2012

April 13. . .Live Life Like Grass. . .Soaringly




Live Life Like Grass. . .Soaringly

Use the power of your subconscious mind and daily positive affirmations to create your own version of a happy and fulfilling life.  Your LiveLifeLike word for today is:
  • SoaringRising, flying or gliding high and apparently with little effort; climbing swiftly or powerfully; rising suddenly above the normal or accustomed level.
Build your own positive internal dialog by repeating, silently or aloud, the following affirmation:

·         My Positive Affirmation:  I Live my Life Soaringly, gliding higher and higher on currents of Divine Love, rising to my Highest Self.

Ponder the meaning of today’s LiveLifeLike word:

·         My Personal Guidance:  Life happens.  It takes no effort on my part.  When I allow Life to flow through me at a Divine Pace, I climb swifter and higher than I ever imagined. 

Use the power of today’s positive affirmation to create your own Best Reality Today!

A Comment from Carolyn. . .

Today's photo is of one stalk of grass soaring high above the others!

Do you have nighttime dreams of soaring and flying?  

The night after my mother passed away 6 years ago, I had a dream that she and I were floating about 20 feet above the floor in a spacious room that had large wood beams supporting the ceiling.  We were having such fun gliding along with little effort.  We kept bumping into the ceiling because our bodies wanted to soar even higher!

Our True Nature would allow us to climb and soar above and beyond this Earth, but for the moment we need to remain in these physical bodies.  However, you are much more than your physical body.  Your mind is lighter than air.   Use your mind to climb swiftly and powerfully beyond the accustomed

Today. . .live your life like the grass in today's photo. . .Soaringly!

Thanks for sharing this journey with me. . .
     Many Thanks and Smiles. . .Carolyn

·         My Personal Call to Action:  How will I Live my Life Soaringly today?

Release all negativity and access the endless resources of positive energy that are within you!

~~~~~

If you would like to receive an email of each day’s unique affirmation, please click here to sign up.
(It is totally FREE and you can unsubscribe at any time!)

~~~~~

Click on “comments” at the blog site, read what others are saying about today’s word, and share your own story of how you will live your life Soaringly today!

A full year of unique daily affirmations!!

Photo courtesy of member LittleMan at http://www.sxc.hu/

~~~~~

If you have received this by free email subscription or feed,
please click here to view the full blog for access
to archives and other great free information.

Visit www.livelifelike.com for more inspiration!

Copyright Ó 2003-2012 -- CaMaHi, LLC --  All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments: