For a free daily email, click on the link below:

Saturday, April 14, 2012

April 14. . .Live Life Like a Snowdrop Flower. . .Inspirationally




Live Life Like a Snowdrop Flower. . .Inspirationally

Use the power of your subconscious mind and daily positive affirmations to create your own version of a happy and fulfilling life.  Your LiveLifeLike word for today is:
  • Inspiration:  Providing stimulation of the mind or emotions to a high level of activity or feeling.
Build your own positive internal dialog by repeating, silently or aloud, the following affirmation:

·         My Positive Affirmation: I Live my Life Inspirationally, for I am stimulated by the Divine Beauty of which I Am.

Ponder the meaning of today’s LiveLifeLike word:

·         My Personal Guidance:  Life is always inspiring!  From every sunrise through every raindrop, Life inspires me to be My Best! 

Use the power of today’s positive affirmation to create your own Best Reality Today!

·         My Personal Call to Action:  How will I Live my Life Inspirationally today?

Release all negativity and access the endless resources of positive energy that are within you!
A Comment from Carolyn. . .

The snowdrop flower is one of the first bulbs to flower in the spring.  Sometimes there is still snow on the ground when it peeks out from the undergrowth.  Its presence is very inspirational. . .letting us know that spring and warmer temperatures will arrive soon.

During the long, cold winters in the Midwest United States where I currently live, it is sometimes difficult to remember that the dreary winter will eventually pass, bringing green grass and flowers in its wake.  I dream of sunnier and warmer climates thinking that if I lived my winters in those areas, I would be more stimulated and inspired and would have a happier life.  What I need to realize is that happiness is a state of mind, not a specific state in the United States. 

Today, take notice of the grass that is becoming greener every day, the robins that are gathering pine needles to build this year’s nests, and, of course, the snowdrops and other flowers that are blooming in profusion.  Take a cue from Mother Nature that it is time to Wake Up.

Today. . .live your life like a snowdrop flower. . .Inspirationally!

Thanks for sharing this journey with me. . .
     Many Thanks and Smiles. . .Carolyn

~~~~~

If you would like to receive an email of each day’s unique affirmation, please click here to sign up.
(It is totally FREE and you can unsubscribe at any time!)

~~~~~

Click on “comments” at the blog site, read what others are saying about today’s word, and share your own story of how you will live your life Inspirationally today!

A full year of unique daily affirmations!!

Photo courtesy of member colinbroug at http://www.sxc.hu/

~~~~~

If you have received this by free email subscription or feed,
please click here to view the full blog for access
to archives and other great free information.

Visit www.livelifelike.com for more inspiration!

Copyright Ó 2003-2012 -- CaMaHi, LLC --  All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments: