For a free daily email, click on the link below:

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

June 14. . .Live Life Like a Pelican. . .Penetratingly


Live Life Like a Pelican. . . Penetratingly

Use the power of your subconscious mind and daily positive affirmations to create your own version of a happy and fulfilling life.  Your LiveLifeLike word for today is:
  • Penetrating: Keenly perceptive or understanding.
Build your own positive internal dialog by repeating, silently or aloud, the following affirmation:

·         My Positive Affirmation: I Live my Life Penetratingly, cutting through the veil of illusion to see the Divinity of Everything.

Ponder the meaning of today’s LiveLifeLike word:

·         My Personal Guidance:  My Soul perceives the goodness in All things.  In my innermost being, I know that Love is All There Is.  I use that knowledge to live my life now.

Use the power of today’s positive affirmation to create your own Best Reality Today!

·         My Personal Call to Action:  How will I Live my Life Penetratingly today?

Release all negativity and access the endless resources of positive energy that are within you!

A Comment from Carolyn. . .

The California brown pelican in today’s photo must be keenly perceptive as it is flying from one location to another.  One wrong move may cause it to plunge to its death.  All wild animals must live their lives. . .penetratingly. . .keenly understanding their surroundings in order to thrive in their environments.

Do we live our own lives penetratingly?  I sometimes think that many of us just plod blindly along, going from one day to the next without really paying attention to what just happened.  Do you find yourself fantasizing about tomorrow, next week, next year, after you’ve graduated, after you’ve married, after you have a child, after your children grow up, etc.?  I think too many of us (and I include myself in this) don’t pay very much attention to the present.  We’re always thinking about the future, expecting to be happier after “this” has happened or before “that” occurs.

Today, focus all your energy on the present moment in which you find yourself. . .be keenly perceptive and understanding of what you are doing and where you are. . .right now. . .and live your life. . .penetratingly!

Thanks for sharing this journey with me. . .
     Many Thanks and Smiles. . .Carolyn

~~~~~

If you would like to receive an email of each day’s unique affirmation, please click here to sign up.
(It is totally FREE and you can unsubscribe at any time!)

~~~~~

Click on “comments” at the blog site, read what others are saying about today’s word, and share your own story of how you will live your life Penetratingly today!

A full year of unique daily affirmations!!

Photo courtesy of member idyguy at http://www.sxc.hu/

~~~~~

If you have received this by free email subscription or feed,
please click here to view the full blog for access
to archives and other great free information.

Visit www.livelifelike.com for more inspiration!

Copyright Ó 2003-2011 -- CaMaHi, LLC --  All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments: