For a free daily email, click on the link below:

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

April 12. . .Live Life Like a Tiger. . .Adroitly


Live Life Like a Tiger. . .Adroitly

Use the power of your subconscious mind and daily positive affirmations to create your own version of a happy and fulfilling life.  Your LiveLifeLike word for today is:
  • Adroit:  Skillful and adept; dexterous; deft; resourceful; artful; inventive; clever.
Build your own positive internal dialog by repeating, silently or aloud, the following affirmation:

·         My Positive Affirmation:  I Live my Life Adroitly, skillfully weaving the fabric of my existence.

Ponder the meaning of today’s LiveLifeLike word:

·         My Personal Guidance:  When I ask for guidance from the Universe, I receive inspiration.  I acknowledge my resourcefulness, and adeptly use the Knowledge of my Heart.  I allow no obstacles to hinder my inventiveness.

Use the power of today’s positive affirmation to create your own Best Reality Today!

·         My Personal Call to Action:  How will I Live my Life Adroitly today?

Release all negativity and access the endless resources of positive energy that are within you!

A Comment from Carolyn. . .

Tigers totally embody all the qualities of living their lives adroitly by being skillful and adept, dexterous, deft, resourceful, artful, inventive, and clever.  What magnificent creatures they are!

The question is, how can we emulate them by living our lives adroitly?  Each of us is surely adroit at something!  If your job is as a cashier at a fast-food restaurant, you have probably become very skilled at running the cash register.  Perhaps you are a teacher at an elementary school and have come up with very clever and inventive ways to excite your students about learning.  Maybe you are a concert pianist and adeptly use your dexterous fingers and hands to make magic come through the keys.

Whatever you do in your life, think of doing it adroitly with skill and resourcefulness.  All it takes is a little shifting of perspective to see how adroit you truly are!

Thanks for sharing this journey with me. . .
     Many Thanks and Smiles. . .Carolyn

~~~~~

If you would like to receive an email of each day’s unique affirmation, please click here to sign up.
(It is totally FREE and you can unsubscribe at any time!)

~~~~~

Click on “comments” at the blog site, read what others are saying about today’s word, and share your own story of how you will live your life Adroitly today!

A full year of unique daily affirmations!!

Photo courtesy of member luisem at http://www.sxc.hu/

~~~~~

If you have received this by free email subscription or feed,
please click here to view the full blog for access
to archives and other great free information.

Visit www.livelifelike.com for more inspiration!

Copyright Ó 2003-2011 -- CaMaHi, LLC --  All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments: