For a free daily email, click on the link below:

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

April 6. . .Live Life Like Pinecones. . .Potently


Live Life Like Pinecones. . .Potently

Use the power of your subconscious mind and daily positive affirmations to create your own version of a happy and fulfilling life.  Your LiveLifeLike word for today is:
  • Potent:  Possessing inner or physical strength; powerful; having a strong influence or effect.
Build your own positive internal dialog by repeating, silently or aloud, the following affirmation:

·         My Positive Affirmation:  I Live my Life Potently, for my Soul is filled with the inner strength of the Universe.

Ponder the meaning of today’s LiveLifeLike word:

·         My Personal Guidance:  I am more powerful than I realize.  I have great inner resources that will always provide for and protect me in any situation.

Use the power of today’s positive affirmation to create your own Best Reality Today!

·         My Personal Call to Action:  How will I Live my Life Potently today?

Release all negativity and access the endless resources of positive energy that are within you!

A Comment from Carolyn. . .

Are you wondering why I chose the pinecone to represent potency?  Did you know that a pinecone contains many small seeds that, under the right conditions, would propagate and produce some of the tallest trees in the world?  The tallest pine tree is a 268.35-foot (81.79-meter) tall Ponderosa pine located in Oregon's Rogue River-Siskiyou National Forest.  I would say that was a pretty potent seed!

You’re very potent, too. . .possessing inner and physical strength.  Sometimes it takes a personal disaster to realize how strong we are.  Many of us have experienced the death of a loved one.  I can’t imagine anything more devastating than that.  But living through that experience changes our outlook on life.  We realize that life is still worth living and we have the strength to go on.

What has changed your life so dramatically that made you realize how truly strong, powerful, and potent you are?  How will you live your life potently today?

Thanks for sharing this journey with me. . .
     Many Thanks and Smiles. . .Carolyn

~~~~~

If you would like to receive an email of each day’s unique affirmation, please click here to sign up.
(It is totally FREE and you can unsubscribe at any time!)

~~~~~

Click on “comments” at the blog site, read what others are saying about today’s word, and share your own story of how you will live your life Potently today!

A full year of unique daily affirmations!!

Photo courtesy of member martina87 at http://www.sxc.hu/

~~~~~

If you have received this by free email subscription or feed,
please click here to view the full blog for access
to archives and other great free information.

Visit www.livelifelike.com for more inspiration!

Copyright Ó 2003-2011 -- CaMaHi, LLC --  All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments: