For a free daily email, click on the link below:

Friday, April 15, 2011

April 15. . .Live Life Like a Bee. . .Lightly


Live Life Like a Bee. . .Lightly

Use the power of your subconscious mind and daily positive affirmations to create your own version of a happy and fulfilling life.  Your LiveLifeLike word for today is:
  • Light:  Gentle; free from worries or troubles; blithe.
Build your own positive internal dialog by repeating, silently or aloud, the following affirmation:

·         My Positive Affirmation: I Live my Life Lightly, freeing my Soul from any worries or troubles.

Ponder the meaning of today’s LiveLifeLike word:

·         My Personal Guidance:  Life is meant to be lived Lightly!  Joy and Humor are our birthrights.  A happy body is a healthy body. 

Use the power of today’s positive affirmation to create your own Best Reality Today!

·         My Personal Call to Action:  How will I Live my Life Lightly today?

Release all negativity and access the endless resources of positive energy that are within you!

A Comment from Carolyn. . .

This bee in today’s photo is physically light, but I wonder if it is free from worries or troubles.

I suppose bees have a sense of purpose in that they must gather much nectar and pollen to create their honey.  I wonder if they stress over not “making their quota.”

I try to live my life lightly, free from worries and troubles, but on some days it is more difficult than others.  We all have worries and anxiety over things happening or not happening in our lives.  I’m sure we all could make endless lists.  I like this saying about worrying in particular: 

Worrying is like a rocking chair, it gives you something to do, but it gets you nowhere.  ~Glenn Turner

Today, try to live your life as worry-free as possible.  There is always a positive side to everything. . .truly there is.  Today, live your life like a bee. . .lightly.

Thanks for sharing this journey with me. . .
     Many Thanks and Smiles. . .Carolyn

~~~~~

If you would like to receive an email of each day’s unique affirmation, please click here to sign up.
(It is totally FREE and you can unsubscribe at any time!)

~~~~~

Click on “comments” at the blog site, read what others are saying about today’s word, and share your own story of how you will live your life Lightly today!

A full year of unique daily affirmations!!

Photo courtesy of member mazwebs at http://www.sxc.hu/

~~~~~

If you have received this by free email subscription or feed,
please click here to view the full blog for access
to archives and other great free information.

Visit www.livelifelike.com for more inspiration!

Copyright Ó 2003-2011 -- CaMaHi, LLC --  All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments: