For a free daily email, click on the link below:

Friday, May 20, 2011

May 20. . .Live Life Like a Rose. . .Serenely


Live Life Like a Rose. . .Serenely

Use the power of your subconscious mind and daily positive affirmations to create your own version of a happy and fulfilling life.  Your LiveLifeLike word for today is:
  • Serene:  Peaceful; tranquil; unclouded; clear.
Build your own positive internal dialog by repeating, silently or aloud, the following affirmation:

·         My Positive Affirmation: I Live my Life Serenely, clear in my Vision and peaceful in my Path.

Ponder the meaning of today’s LiveLifeLike word:

·         My Personal Guidance:  I clear my mind of extraneous thoughts and dream of the tranquil life-sustaining waters of the Great Spirit.  God is found in the Silence of Peace.

Use the power of today’s positive affirmation to create your own Best Reality Today!

·         My Personal Call to Action:  How will I Live my Life Serenely today?

Release all negativity and access the endless resources of positive energy that are within you!

A Comment from Carolyn. . .

Serenely. . .that truly is a word I need help with in my daily activities.  Sometimes it’s very difficult to remain peaceful, tranquil, unclouded, and clear.

My job is in customer service and I speak with and email people all day long.  When someone is going on and on in my ear, there are times when I’m surely not tranquil.  I’m just thinking about how I can get them to quit talking!  Well, that’s not very livelifelike-ish, is it?

Today, I will listen to people with an unclouded ear.  Today, I will email people with clarity of vision.

Today, as I communicate with people, I vow to live my life like a rose. . .peaceful, tranquil, unclouded, clear, and, of course. . .serenely!

Thanks for sharing this journey with me. . .
     Many Thanks and Smiles. . .Carolyn

~~~~~

If you would like to receive an email of each day’s unique affirmation, please click here to sign up.
(It is totally FREE and you can unsubscribe at any time!)

~~~~~

Click on “comments” at the blog site, read what others are saying about today’s word, and share your own story of how you will live your life Serenely today!

A full year of unique daily affirmations!!

Photo courtesy of member ime at http://www.sxc.hu/

~~~~~

If you have received this by free email subscription or feed,
please click here to view the full blog for access
to archives and other great free information.

Visit www.livelifelike.com for more inspiration!

Copyright Ó 2003-2011 -- CaMaHi, LLC --  All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments: