For a free daily email, click on the link below:

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

May 3. . .Live Life Like a Cat. . .Fancifully


Live Life Like a Cat. . .Fancifully

Use the power of your subconscious mind and daily positive affirmations to create your own version of a happy and fulfilling life.  Your LiveLifeLike word for today is:
  • Fanciful:  Exhibiting invention or whimsy in design; imaginative.
Build your own positive internal dialog by repeating, silently or aloud, the following affirmation:

·         My Positive Affirmation: I Live my Life Fancifully, imagining and inventing the Best I can Be.

Ponder the meaning of today’s LiveLifeLike word:

·         My Personal Guidance:  I create my own Reality.  I design my Life.  I imagine exactly Who I Am. 

Use the power of today’s positive affirmation to create your own Best Reality Today!

·         My Personal Call to Action:  How will I Live my Life Fancifully today?

Release all negativity and access the endless resources of positive energy that are within you!


A Comment from Carolyn. . .

The kitty in today’s photo is looking at her world from an imaginative upside-down angle. 

Have you ever looked at your world from upside-down?  Many children do this when they hang on the monkey bars by their knees, or throw their heads back when swinging high on the swing set.  Many a father has complied with excited, repeated efforts from his children to hold them upside down again.

Looking at your life from a different perspective can be fanciful, imaginative, whimsical, and inventive.  You don’t need to hang upside down to achieve this, though. 

Try bringing a little gaiety to your life today.  Whatever is bothering you, try to look at it from a different angle.  Don’t take things so seriously today!  Be imaginative and whimsical  today and life your life. . .fancifully!

Thanks for sharing this journey with me. . .
     Many Thanks and Smiles. . .Carolyn

~~~~~

If you would like to receive an email of each day’s unique affirmation, please click here to sign up.
(It is totally FREE and you can unsubscribe at any time!)

~~~~~

Click on “comments” at the blog site, read what others are saying about today’s word, and share your own story of how you will live your life Fancifully today!

A full year of unique daily affirmations!!

Photo courtesy of member ilco at http://www.sxc.hu/

~~~~~

If you have received this by free email subscription or feed,
please click here to view the full blog for access
to archives and other great free information.

Visit www.livelifelike.com for more inspiration!

Copyright Ó 2003-2011 -- CaMaHi, LLC --  All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments: