For a free daily email, click on the link below:

Monday, May 30, 2011

May 30. . .Live Life Like a Lamb. . .Affectionately


Live Life Like a Lamb. . .Affectionately

Use the power of your subconscious mind and daily positive affirmations to create your own version of a happy and fulfilling life.  Your LiveLifeLike word for today is:
  • Affectionate:  Feelings of tender attachment; fondness.
Build your own positive internal dialog by repeating, silently or aloud, the following affirmation:

·         My Positive Affirmation: I Live my Life Affectionately, being tender and gentle in all my interactions.

Ponder the meaning of today’s LiveLifeLike word:

·         My Personal Guidance:  I bask in the tender affection of Divine Love.  I take comfort in knowing that I am a child of Divine Love. 

Use the power of today’s positive affirmation to create your own Best Reality Today!

·         My Personal Call to Action:  How will I Live my Life Affectionately today?

Release all negativity and access the endless resources of positive energy that are within you!

A Comment from Carolyn. . .

Doesn’t this cute little lamb in today’s photo generate within you feelings of tenderness and affection?  For that matter, any baby animal seems to do that to me.

But seeing this lamb reminds me of when I was a teenager.  Our neighbor, Mr. Baker, hired me to ride his horses to give them some exercise (and probably me some practice!).  He owned 8 acres, and about 75% of it behind the barn was fenced for the horses to wander around in.  Most of it was woods, but the part nearest the barn had been cleared and was planted in grass.  The entire area was rather low-lying and whenever it rained, the field became a muddy mess.  The horses didn’t seem to mind plodding through the mud, though.

Other creatures also left their marks in the mud, and one afternoon when I was riding, I saw what appeared to be hundreds of deer tracks.  To my young mind, I imagined a huge herd of deer had been in the area!  Oh my gosh, I had to tell my parents as soon as I returned home! 

After I excitedly told my parents the story of the hundreds of deer tracks in the field, my father calmly reminded me that Mr. Baker also had a small herd of sheep in the field with the horses, and sheep tracks look very much like deer tracks.  Well, duh, of course they were sheep tracks!  (But maybe there were a few deer tracks in there as well?)

Whether or not you have seen a young lamb with its cute countenance, today, identify something or someone who brings you feelings of tender attachment and live your life. . .affectionately!

Thanks for sharing this journey with me. . .
     Many Thanks and Smiles. . .Carolyn

~~~~~

If you would like to receive an email of each day’s unique affirmation, please click here to sign up.
(It is totally FREE and you can unsubscribe at any time!)

~~~~~

Click on “comments” at the blog site, read what others are saying about today’s word, and share your own story of how you will live your life Affectionately today!

A full year of unique daily affirmations!!

Photo courtesy of member sveres at http://www.sxc.hu/

~~~~~

If you have received this by free email subscription or feed,
please click here to view the full blog for access
to archives and other great free information.

Visit www.livelifelike.com for more inspiration!

Copyright Ó 2003-2011 -- CaMaHi, LLC --  All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments: