For a free daily email, click on the link below:

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

May 16. . .Live Life Like Waterfalls. . .Restfully




Live Life Like Waterfalls. . .Restfully

Use the power of your subconscious mind and daily positive affirmations to create your own version of a happy and fulfilling life.  Your LiveLifeLike word for today is:
  • RestfulTranquil; being at peace; being mentally or emotionally serene.
Build your own positive internal dialog by repeating, silently or aloud, the following affirmation:

·         My Positive Affirmation: I Live my Life Restfully, floating in a Sea of Divine Tranquility.

Ponder the meaning of today’s LiveLifeLike word:

·         My Personal Guidance:  When I allow myself to just let go, I have no fear.  I Am at Peace in Divine Love.  I am sustained by the Serenity of my Soul. 

Use the power of today’s positive affirmation to create your own Best Reality Today!

·         My Personal Call to Action:  How will I Live my Life Restfully today?

Release all negativity and access the endless resources of positive energy that are within you!
A Comment from Carolyn. . .

What a beautiful photo this is of waterfalls in Brazil (or Brasilia)!  It looks like a magical place where one can cast away all the stresses of daily life.  Don't you wish you were there right now?

Some of us try to spend our Sundays restfully, but that may not always be easy to accomplish.  Perhaps you have many demands on Saturdays which spill over and become demands on Sundays.  Sometimes we just cannot get everything done in one day!

Today, whatever day of the week it is, try to spend at least some of your day. . .restfully. . .meditating for even just a few minutes on being at peace. . .mentally and emotionally serene.  It really will make a difference!

Today. . .live your life like these waterfalls. . .Restfully!

Thanks for sharing this journey with me. . .
     Many Thanks and Smiles. . .Carolyn

~~~~~

If you would like to receive an email of each day’s unique affirmation, please click here to sign up.
(It is totally FREE and you can unsubscribe at any time!)

~~~~~

Click on “comments” at the blog site, read what others are saying about today’s word, and share your own story of how you will live your life Restfully today!

A full year of unique daily affirmations!!

Photo courtesy of member bubor at http://www.sxc.hu/


~~~~~

If you have received this by free email subscription or feed,
please click here to view the full blog for access
to archives and other great free information.

Visit www.livelifelike.com for more inspiration!

Copyright Ó 2003-2012 -- CaMaHi, LLC --  All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments: