For a free daily email, click on the link below:

Saturday, May 5, 2012

May 5. . .Live Life Like a Dog. . .Expectantly




Live Life Like a Dog. . .Expectantly

Use the power of your subconscious mind and daily positive affirmations to create your own version of a happy and fulfilling life.  Your LiveLifeLike word for today is:
  • Expectant:  Marked by eager anticipation.
Build your own positive internal dialog by repeating, silently or aloud, the following affirmation:

·         My Positive AffirmationI Live my Life Expectantly, eagerly anticipating Self-Understanding.

Ponder the meaning of today’s LiveLifeLike word:

·         My Personal Guidance:  I know my reason for being is to remember and know All that I Am.  Each physical day on this earthly plane brings me closer to that Awakening, and I expectantly await that day!  

Use the power of today’s positive affirmation to create your own Best Reality Today!

·         My Personal Call to Action:  How will I Live my Life Expectantly today?

Release all negativity and access the endless resources of positive energy that are within you!

A Comment from Carolyn. . .

Today’s photo of a dog expectantly waiting to play ball just gives me a “grin above my chin!”  Doesn’t he look like he’s having great fun. . .in eager anticipation?

What is the weather like outside your window today?  If you live in the Northern Hemisphere and it's still cold and chilly--not at all like spring--have faith that more pleasing conditions will arrive soon.  Expectantly await the arrival of more pleasant spring weather.  

Is there something else that you want in your life and it just hasn't shown up yet?  Have faith that you will receive what you desire soon.  Try to follow the lead of the dog in today’s photo.  Rather than being depressed about what is lacking in your life, vow to eagerly anticipate it. . .whatever that "it" is in your life.

Today. . .live your life like a dog. . .Expectantly!

Thanks for sharing this journey with me. . .
     Many Thanks and Smiles. . .Carolyn

~~~~~

If you would like to receive an email of each day’s unique affirmation, please click here to sign up.
(It is totally FREE and you can unsubscribe at any time!)

~~~~~

Click on “comments” at the blog site, read what others are saying about today’s word, and share your own story of how you will live your life Expectantly today!

A full year of unique daily affirmations!!

Photo courtesy of member linder6580 at http://www.sxc.hu/

~~~~~

If you have received this by free email subscription or feed,
please click here to view the full blog for access
to archives and other great free information.

Visit www.livelifelike.com for more inspiration!

Copyright Ó 2003-2012 -- CaMaHi, LLC --  All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments: