For a free daily email, click on the link below:

Friday, May 4, 2012

May 4. . .Live Life Like a Snowy Egret. . .Patiently




Live Life Like a Snowy Egret. . .Patiently

Use the power of your subconscious mind and daily positive affirmations to create your own version of a happy and fulfilling life.  Your LiveLifeLike word for today is:
  • Patient:  Capable of bearing affliction calmly; understanding; tolerant; persevering; constant.
Build your own positive internal dialog by repeating, silently or aloud, the following affirmation:

·         My Positive Affirmation: I Live my Life Patiently, understanding that everything always happens for the best reasons.

Ponder the meaning of today’s LiveLifeLike word:

·         My Personal Guidance:  When I live my life patiently, I am in tune with Divine Guidance.  I am willing to wait for that which I desire, knowing that I am doing everything I can to achieve my goals. 

Use the power of today’s positive affirmation to create your own Best Reality Today!

·         My Personal Call to Action:  How will I Live my Life Patiently today?

Release all negativity and access the endless resources of positive energy that are within you!

A Comment from Carolyn. . .

Many animals, including this snowy egret, must be very patient.  In order to survive and thrive, this bird must calmly stand as still as possible, patiently waiting for a fish to slowly swim by and thereby provide the bird’s next meal.

How patient are we in comparison?  Patience is one virtue which many of us must improve upon. 

It seems we humans are creating a society that moves faster and faster, the exact opposite of patience.  We get our information from the web so quickly at the touch of a button, that we expect spontaneous responses in every other aspect of our lives.

Let’s try to emulate the animals today and be more tolerant and calm.  

Today. . .live your life like a snowy egret. . .Patiently!

Thanks for sharing this journey with me. . .
     Many Thanks and Smiles. . .Carolyn

~~~~~

If you would like to receive an email of each day’s unique affirmation, please click here to sign up.
(It is totally FREE and you can unsubscribe at any time!)

~~~~~

Click on “comments” at the blog site, read what others are saying about today’s word, and share your own story of how you will live your life Patiently today!

A full year of unique daily affirmations!!

Photo courtesy of member linder6580 at http://www.sxc.hu/

~~~~~

If you have received this by free email subscription or feed,
please click here to view the full blog for access
to archives and other great free information.

Visit www.livelifelike.com for more inspiration!

Copyright Ó 2003-2012 -- CaMaHi, LLC --  All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments: