For a free daily email, click on the link below:

Monday, March 12, 2012

March 12. . .Live Life Like a Dog. . .Intently




Live Life Like a Dog. . .Intently

Use the power of your subconscious mind and daily positive affirmations to create your own version of a happy and fulfilling life.  Your LiveLifeLike word for today is:
  • Intent:  Having the mind fixed on some purpose; engrossed.
Build your own positive internal dialog by repeating, silently or aloud, the following affirmation:

·         My Positive Affirmation:  I Live my Life Intently, focusing my entire Being on my perfect vision of my perfect Life.

Ponder the meaning of today’s LiveLifeLike word:

·         My Personal Guidance:  All results begin first with intention.  To create the life which I desire, I focus my entire Being on the results which I wish to experience. 

Use the power of today’s positive affirmation to create your own Best Reality Today!

·         My Personal Call to Action:  How will I Live my Life Intently today?

Release all negativity and access the endless resources of positive energy that are within you!
A Comment from Carolyn. . .

The dog in this photo appears to be very intently looking at something.  How often do we focus our intentions so purposefully. . .completely engrossed in something?

I read an article in the February 2011 issue of Woman’s Day magazine written by Gail Sheehy.  She described her 17-year journey as a caregiver for her husband while he battled cancer.

One of the things that worked well for him was focusing his intentions on surviving the cancer struggle to live the life that he so deeply wanted.  I have a friend who will begin her chemo and radiation treatments next week for lung cancer.  I wish her much success in her journey of becoming cancer-free.  I hope that she will use positive intentions to show her body the outcome she wants to accomplish.

Positive intention is truly powerful!  Intently focus today on the goals you desire.  You CAN make it happen!

Today, live your life like this dog. . .Intently!

Thanks for sharing this journey with me. . .
     Many Thanks and Smiles. . .Carolyn

~~~~~

Click on “comments” at the blog site, read what others are saying about today’s word, and share your own story of how you will live your life Intently today!

A full year of unique daily affirmations!!

Photo courtesy of member Thoursie at http://www.sxc.hu/

~~~~~

If you have received this by free email subscription or feed,
please click here to view the full blog for access
to archives and other great free information.

Visit www.livelifelike.com for more inspiration!

Copyright Ó 2003-2012 -- CaMaHi, LLC --  All rights reserved.

No comments: