For a free daily email, click on the link below:

Friday, March 23, 2012

March 23. . .Live Life Like a Joshua Tree. . .Diligently




Live Life Like a Joshua tree. . .Diligently

Use the power of your subconscious mind and daily positive affirmations to create your own version of a happy and fulfilling life.  Your LiveLifeLike word for today is:
  • Diligent:  Marked by persevering effort.
Build your own positive internal dialog by repeating, silently or aloud, the following affirmation:

·         My Positive Affirmation:  I Live my Life Diligently, focusing on my personal vision and persevering through any and all challenges.

Ponder the meaning of today’s LiveLifeLike word:

·         My Personal Guidance:   Through regular focused visualization, I am able to accomplish my goals.  I am dedicated to living the life which I desire. 

Use the power of today’s positive affirmation to create your own Best Reality Today!

·         My Personal Call to Action:  How will I Live my Life Diligently today?

Release all negativity and access the endless resources of positive energy that are within you!

A Comment from Carolyn. . .

The Joshua tree is an excellent example of living diligently.  These trees can live for hundreds of years and some have even lived thousands of years!  They have deep and extensive root systems reaching out to an amazing 36 feet (11 meters).

Are you living your life diligently. . .with persevering effort?  Are you reaching out to be the best you can be?

I’m trying to be diligent and persevering with this blog, reaching out to as many people as I can.  Sometimes I feel that all this work is for nothing.  Who is reading this?  BUT. . .I will continue to persevere and remain diligent in my efforts!  

How about you?  What project are you working on that would succeed with just a little more diligence on your part?

Today. . .live your life like a Joshua Tree. . .Diligently!

Thanks for sharing this journey with me. . .
     Many Thanks and Smiles. . .Carolyn

~~~~~

Click on “comments” at the blog site, read what others are saying about today’s word, and share your own story of how you will live your life Diligently today!

A full year of unique daily affirmations!!

Photo courtesy of member lmarcketta at http://www.sxc.hu/

~~~~~

If you have received this by free email subscription or feed,
please click here to view the full blog for access
to archives and other great free information.

Visit www.livelifelike.com for more inspiration!

Copyright Ó 2003-2012 -- CaMaHi, LLC --  All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments: