For a free daily email, click on the link below:

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

March 16. . .Live Life Like the Desert. . .Openly


Live Life Like The Desert. . .Openly

Use the power of your subconscious mind and daily positive affirmations to create your own version of a happy and fulfilling life.  Your LiveLifeLike word for today is:
  • Open:  Not concealed; unrestricted; marked by lack of pretense; candid.
Build your own positive internal dialog by repeating, silently or aloud, the following affirmation:

·         My Positive Affirmation:  I Live my Life Openly, opening my Divine Heart and receiving Enlightenment.

Ponder the meaning of today’s LiveLifeLike word:

·         My Personal Guidance:  I offer my Heart to the Universe.  I pretend nothing.  I bare my Soul to the World. 

Use the power of today’s positive affirmation to create your own Best Reality Today!

·         My Personal Call to Action:  How will I Live my Life Openly today?

Release all negativity and access the endless resources of positive energy that are within you!

A Comment from Carolyn. . .

A desert is a very open place in many ways.  A desert is a large expanse of sandy and rocky land completely open to the power of the sun.  A desert is a very candid place and unpretentious.  A desert is a place that should be respected for its power.

Can we live our lives as openly as the desert?  Can you be candid and unpretentious?  It’s difficult, isn’t it, to expose your innermost thoughts and feelings?  We all have some fear of rejection within us.  But fear is a small emotion undeserving of our attention.

Let’s all be open today. . .like the desert. . .and be candid in our daily comings and goings.  Open your mind and heart today and receive all the Love that you deserve!

Thanks for sharing this journey with me. . .
     Many Thanks and Smiles. . .Carolyn

~~~~~

Click on “comments” at the blog site, read what others are saying about today’s word, and share your own story of how you will live your life Openly today!

A full year of unique daily affirmations!!

Photo courtesy of member lmarcketta at http://www.sxc.hu/

~~~~~

If you have received this by free email subscription or feed,
please click here to view the full blog for access
to archives and other great free information.

Visit www.livelifelike.com for more inspiration!

Copyright Ó 2003-2011 -- CaMaHi, LLC --  All rights reserved.

No comments: