For a free daily email, click on the link below:

Saturday, March 5, 2011

March 5. . .Live Life Like the Dawn. . .Encouragingly


Live Life Like the Dawn. . .Encouragingly

Use the power of your subconscious mind and daily positive affirmations to create your own version of a happy and fulfilling life.  Your LiveLifeLike word for today is:
  • Encourage:  Imparting hope or courage.
Build a positive internal dialog by repeating, silently or aloud, the following affirmation:

·         My Positive Affirmation:  I Live my Life Encouragingly, gratefully accepting my role as a beacon of hope and courage.

Ponder the meaning of today’s LiveLifeLike word:

·         My Personal Guidance:  If I have the courage to begin, then I have the courage to succeed.  I offer my success to the world. 

Use the power of today’s positive affirmation to create your own Best Reality Today!

·         My Personal Call to Action:  How will I Live my Life Encouragingly today?

Release all negativity and access the endless resources of positive energy that are within you!

A Comment from Carolyn. . .

Each dawn is the beginning of a new day, encouraging us to be spectacular!

We receive encouragement all the time, perhaps without even noticing it.  Maybe the checkout person at the grocery store told us to “Have a nice day!” and we really felt it was sincere.  Or perhaps your doctor complimented you on your recent weight loss, encouraging you to continue eating healthy foods and exercising.  Maybe your infant son gave you his first smile and that one little act sent you on an imaginative journey of all the courageous things he would do in his life.

Each day is a new beginning, encouraging us to be hopeful and courageous in all that we do!  Notice your life today and all the little encouragements you receive.  Then offer your encouragement to someone else!

Thanks for sharing this journey with me. . .
     Many Thanks and Smiles. . .Carolyn



~~~~~

Click on “comments” at the blog site, read what others are saying about today’s word, and share your own story of how you will live your life Encouragingly today!

A full year of unique daily affirmations!!

Photo courtesy of member dspruitt at http://www.sxc.hu/

~~~~~

If you have received this by email subscription or feed,
please click here to view the full blog for access
to archives and other great information.

Visit www.livelifelike.com for more inspiration!

Copyright Ó 2003-2011 -- CaMaHi, LLC --  All rights reserved.

No comments: