For a free daily email, click on the link below:

Friday, August 19, 2011

August 19. . .Live Life Like a Stonefish. . .Outlandishly


Live Life Like a Stonefish. . . Outlandishly

Use the power of your subconscious mind and daily positive affirmations to create your own version of a happy and fulfilling life.  Your LiveLifeLike word for today is:
  • Outlandish: Conspicuously unconventional; bizarre; exotic.
Build your own positive internal dialog by repeating, silently or aloud, the following affirmation:

·         My Positive Affirmation: I Live my Life Outlandishly, unafraid to be unconventional.

Ponder the meaning of today’s LiveLifeLike word:

·         My Personal Guidance:  I feel like living exotically today!  What other people think of me is none of my business.  Being a bit bizarre in my attire or attitude brings excitement to my life! 

Use the power of today’s positive affirmation to create your own Best Reality Today!

·         My Personal Call to Action:  How will I Live my Life Outlandishly today?

Release all negativity and access the endless resources of positive energy that are within you!

A Comment from Carolyn. . .

Isn’t this a conspicuously unconventional  fish? 

I doubt many of us have seen a stonefish.  In fact, I hesitated posting it here because it is the most poisonous fish in the world.  However, it does effectively represent the concept of being outlandish. 

When thinking about living your life outlandishly, what comes to mind?  Maybe you already dress bizarrely.  Do you prepare exotic foods for dinner?  Many tweens and even young adults try to act brazenly conspicuous and unconventional – anything to stand out from the crowd and maybe irritate their parents in the process!

Today, do a good deed that’s a little unconventional.  Ponder that thought.  Let me know what you come up with!  Today. . .live your life like a stonefish. . .outlandishly!

Thanks for sharing this journey with me. . .
     Many Thanks and Smiles. . .Carolyn

~~~~~

If you would like to receive an email of each day’s unique affirmation, please click here to sign up.
(It is totally FREE and you can unsubscribe at any time!)

~~~~~

Click on “comments” at the blog site, read what others are saying about today’s word, and share your own story of how you will live your life Outlandishly today!

A full year of unique daily affirmations!!

Photo courtesy of member divercolin at http://www.sxc.hu/

~~~~~

If you have received this by free email subscription or feed,
please click here to view the full blog for access
to archives and other great free information.

Visit www.livelifelike.com for more inspiration!

Copyright Ó 2003-2011 -- CaMaHi, LLC --  All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments: