For a free daily email, click on the link below:

Thursday, August 4, 2011

August 4. . .Live Life Like a Wedge-Tailed Eagle. . .Courageously


Live Life Like a Wedge-Tailed Eagle. . . Courageously

Use the power of your subconscious mind and daily positive affirmations to create your own version of a happy and fulfilling life.  Your LiveLifeLike word for today is:
  • Courage: Mental or moral strength to venture, persevere, and withstand danger, fear, or difficulty.
Build your own positive internal dialog by repeating, silently or aloud, the following affirmation:

·         My Positive Affirmation: I Live my Life Courageously, for I will not let fear defeat me!

Ponder the meaning of today’s LiveLifeLike word:

·         My Personal Guidance:  I have the mental and physical stamina to withstand any difficulty.  Difficulties are merely challenges to be overcome.  I shall overcome, for I have strength and perseverance.

Use the power of today’s positive affirmation to create your own Best Reality Today!

·         My Personal Call to Action:  How will I Live my Life Courageously today?

Release all negativity and access the endless resources of positive energy that are within you!

A Comment from Carolyn. . .

I think any bird of prey must live its life courageously.

Can you imagine what courage it takes to soar to dizzying heights and then plunge towards the ground at feather-shaking speed attacking a living animal with such accuracy as to render it lifeless?  This is commonplace for many successful birds of prey, so perhaps it is not courage on their part but rather an inborn destiny.

Many wild creatures must withstand danger, fear, and difficulty.  Many humans must also withstand danger, fear, and difficulty.  I am so truly grateful that I am not one of them.  I have been so fortunate to have had a wonderful childhood, a safe young adulthood, and peaceful days in the latter part of my life.  It’s difficult for me to imagine the fear and terror that some people experience daily. 

Today, pause and give thanks for the fortunate life that you are leading.  Send blessings to those who have not been as lucky as you.  Give thanks for those who are working to make our world a better place and have the moral and mental strength to persevere.  Today, live your life like a wedge-tailed eagle. . .courageously!

Thanks for sharing this journey with me. . .
     Many Thanks and Smiles. . .Carolyn

~~~~~

If you would like to receive an email of each day’s unique affirmation, please click here to sign up.
(It is totally FREE and you can unsubscribe at any time!)

~~~~~

Click on “comments” at the blog site, read what others are saying about today’s word, and share your own story of how you will live your life Courageously today!

A full year of unique daily affirmations!!

Photo courtesy of member djwelly at http://www.sxc.hu/

~~~~~

If you have received this by free email subscription or feed,
please click here to view the full blog for access
to archives and other great free information.

Visit www.livelifelike.com for more inspiration!

Copyright Ó 2003-2011 -- CaMaHi, LLC --  All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments: