For a free daily email, click on the link below:

Monday, August 8, 2011

August 8. . .Live Life Like a White Peony. . .Attractively


Live Life Like a White Peony. . . Attractively

Use the power of your subconscious mind and daily positive affirmations to create your own version of a happy and fulfilling life.  Your LiveLifeLike word for today is:
  • Attractive: Pleasing to the eye or mind.
Build your own positive internal dialog by repeating, silently or aloud, the following affirmation:

·         My Positive Affirmation: I Live my Life Attractively, delighting in Who I Am and pleased with Myself.

Ponder the meaning of today’s LiveLifeLike word:

·         My Personal Guidance:  Spirit is always pleased with Me.  No matter what I say or do, or how I look or act, God always finds me attractive. 

Use the power of today’s positive affirmation to create your own Best Reality Today!

·         My Personal Call to Action:  How will I Live my Life Attractively today?

Release all negativity and access the endless resources of positive energy that are within you!

A Comment from Carolyn. . .

Today’s photo is of an absolutely gorgeous white peony.  I would say that most definitely it is pleasing to my mind and eye and exceptionally attractive.  Peonies are beautiful flowers in general, and this white peony is truly a magnificent specimen.

But as they say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.  I wonder what it is that urges us to think of flowers as beautiful.  What is the concept of beauty?  Who or what decides what is attractive and what is not?

A mother would most likely think her child is attractive and pleasing to her mind and eye regardless of what anyone else would think.  God our Father. . .Gaia our Mother. . .Whoever you believe is your Creator. . .thinks you are beautiful, no matter what you might think of yourself.

Today, remember that you are unconditionally Loved. . .you are pleasing to the mind and eye of your Creator.  Remember that as you live your life like this beautiful White Peony. . .attractively!

Thanks for sharing this journey with me. . .
     Many Thanks and Smiles. . .Carolyn

~~~~~

If you would like to receive an email of each day’s unique affirmation, please click here to sign up.
(It is totally FREE and you can unsubscribe at any time!)

~~~~~

Click on “comments” at the blog site, read what others are saying about today’s word, and share your own story of how you will live your life Attractively today!

A full year of unique daily affirmations!!

Photo courtesy of member muffet1 at http://www.sxc.hu/

~~~~~

If you have received this by free email subscription or feed,
please click here to view the full blog for access
to archives and other great free information.

Visit www.livelifelike.com for more inspiration!

Copyright Ó 2003-2011 -- CaMaHi, LLC --  All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments: