For a free daily email, click on the link below:

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

August 3. . .Live Life Like a Sunflower. . .Soundly


Live Life Like a Sunflower. . . Soundly

Use the power of your subconscious mind and daily positive affirmations to create your own version of a happy and fulfilling life.  Your LiveLifeLike word for today is:
  • Sound: Free from defect, decay or damage; having a firm basis; unshakable.
Build your own positive internal dialog by repeating, silently or aloud, the following affirmation:

·         My Positive Affirmation: I Live my Life Soundly, unshakable in my Faith that the Universe will always guide and protect me.

Ponder the meaning of today’s LiveLifeLike word:

·         My Personal Guidance:  I can make no mistakes, because everything that happens is Divine Perfection.  I firmly believe everything happens for the right reason and always for My Highest Good. 

Use the power of today’s positive affirmation to create your own Best Reality Today!

·         My Personal Call to Action:  How will I Live my Life Soundly today?

Release all negativity and access the endless resources of positive energy that are within you!

A Comment from Carolyn. . .

You may have noticed that sunflowers show up quite a bit in my blog.  That’s because I just love them!  Their “sunny” disposition always makes me feel good.

Sunflowers may not always be free from defect, decay, or damage but they certainly have a firm basis.  My gosh, if you’ve never grown a Mammoth Sunflower, you should try it sometime.  You’ve probably seen a sunflower seed which is maybe about a half an inch long when still intact within its shell.  From that tiny seed grows an enormous, yes, Mammoth, plant that soars over 9 feet tall.  Our Mammoth Sunflowers in our garden this year are truly spectacular!  A mature sunflower has a root ball that grows at least one to two feet wide and long.  Now that’s a firm basis! 

Do you have a firm basis?  Is there something about which you are unshakeable?  Is your faith in whatever Higher Power you believe in free from defect and sound?  If not and if you’re still searching. . .be patient. . .all will work out for your Best within the proper timeframe.  Keep your disposition sound and know that Everything happens for your Highest Good!

Today, live your life like a sunflower. . .soundly!

Thanks for sharing this journey with me. . .
     Many Thanks and Smiles. . .Carolyn

Here's a Special Note for TODAY!

One of my favorite bloggers, Paige at Redefining the Meaning of Wealth, recently nominated me to participate in the My 7 Links project, which originated at Tripbase.com.

I’ve been asked to select a post in the following categories and then invite 5 other bloggers to do the same.
* Most beautiful
* Most popular
* Most controversial
* Most helpful
* A post whose success surprised you
* A post you feel didn’t get the attention it deserved
* The post of which you are most proud

My LiveLifeLike 365Project which started on January 1, 2011, is just over half done and I will continue to post daily through December 31.  Who knows what posts might fall in the above categories after today’s date, but here are my nominations so far!

* Most beautiful

This one was pretty easy to determine based on the fact that I used the word “beautifully” for my post on January 3.  A gorgeous deep red rose was my selection to represent the concept of beauty.

* Most popular

This category was a little tough because I don’t have a lot of followers yet, so I’ll go with my own preference!  I imagine that the most popular post would include either a puppy or a kitten.  It would probably be a tie, but I nominate this cute Persian kitty from March 10 who charmed me completely!

* Most controversial

Perhaps this one from March 19 might be the most controversial.  Some people might wonder why I would choose an iguana to represent the idea of living our lives consciously.  I say, why not?  Each creature on Mother Earth has the right to live its life as it was meant to.  I’m specifically trying to stay away from creatures such as spiders, ants, wasps, mosquitos, hornets. . .you get my drift, I’m sure!  I know that some people are truly afraid of those critters.  I’m trying not to gross out anyone!  (There’s a crocodile coming up in the near future that might truly turn some people away, but I hope not!)

 * Most helpful

I nominate February 3 for this category.  I chose a photo of a gorgeous dahlia to represent the quality of living our lives breathtakingly.  This dahlia is truly magnificent!  This leads me to the fact that my blog wouldn’t be what it is without the help of www.sxc.hu.  Without this huge database of free stock photos, I would not be able to complete my project.  There are probably thousands of people who have so graciously offered their beautiful and unique photographs to be used by anyone for anything!  Some folks prefer that you ask their permission.  Most just ask to be informed where their photos will be used.  It’s truly an awesome site that exemplifies the best of the concept of sharing.

* A post whose success surprised you
This nomination would be from March 9 on the date of my late husband’s birthday.  I posted a small part of the blog on my Facebook page and received many responses from his family in appreciation of recognizing his birthday.

 * A post you feel didn’t get the attention it deserved

Ha!  This is a good one!  I would have to nominate every post, because I’m not sure anyone is reading these!  I know my husband is, because I set my blog up so that he and I receive a daily email of every single post.  I wish I knew who else was reading them!

* The post of which you are most proud

Since I won’t be done with this project until December 31, I’ll have to nominate the one I’m most proud of so far and that would probably be March 17 when I chose a beautiful camellia to represent the idea of living our lives prosperously.  Prosperity can take many forms.  It doesn’t necessarily mean monetary wealth.  And I think Paige is doing a magnificent job of helping us all figure out what wealth truly is in her blog at Redefining the Meaning of Wealth!

~~~~~

If you would like to receive an email of each day’s unique affirmation, please click here to sign up.
(It is totally FREE and you can unsubscribe at any time!)

~~~~~

Click on “comments” at the blog site, read what others are saying about today’s word, and share your own story of how you will live your life Soundly today!

A full year of unique daily affirmations!!

Photo courtesy of member Sergiy4F at http://www.sxc.hu/

~~~~~

If you have received this by free email subscription or feed,
please click here to view the full blog for access
to archives and other great free information.

Visit www.livelifelike.com for more inspiration!

Copyright Ó 2003-2011 -- CaMaHi, LLC --  All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments: