For a free daily email, click on the link below:

Saturday, August 27, 2011

August 27. . .Live Life Like a Chimpanzee. . .Uniquely


Live Life Like a Chimpanzee. . . Uniquely

Use the power of your subconscious mind and daily positive affirmations to create your own version of a happy and fulfilling life.  Your LiveLifeLike word for today is:
  • Unique: Distinctively characteristic; being without a like or equal.
Build your own positive internal dialog by repeating, silently or aloud, the following affirmation:

·         My Positive Affirmation: I Live my Life Uniquely, expressing my individuality.

Ponder the meaning of today’s LiveLifeLike word:

·         My Personal Guidance:  I am unique, among the billions of people living on this planet.  I appreciate my individuality, for it defines who I am.  I am grateful for the uniqueness which makes me, Me. 

Use the power of today’s positive affirmation to create your own Best Reality Today!

·         My Personal Call to Action:  How will I Live my Life Uniquely today?

Release all negativity and access the endless resources of positive energy that are within you!

A Comment from Carolyn. . .

I chose a chimpanzee to represent the concept of living our lives uniquely because of Jane Goodall’s fantastic work with chimpanzees in the wild.

Because of her patience and expertise, she taught us that even though members of a society may appear to look the same, they are each very unique in their appearances, body language, and dispositions.  Each individual is distinctively characteristic.

Of course, the same is true about people.  Even identical twins still have some differences.  We are individuals and completely unique!

Today, explore your individuality and live your life. . .uniquely!

Thanks for sharing this journey with me. . .
     Many Thanks and Smiles. . .Carolyn

~~~~~

If you would like to receive an email of each day’s unique affirmation, please click here to sign up.
(It is totally FREE and you can unsubscribe at any time!)

~~~~~

Click on “comments” at the blog site, read what others are saying about today’s word, and share your own story of how you will live your life Uniquely today!

A full year of unique daily affirmations!!

Photo courtesy of member pheonix1 at http://www.sxc.hu/

~~~~~

If you have received this by free email subscription or feed,
please click here to view the full blog for access
to archives and other great free information.

Visit www.livelifelike.com for more inspiration!

Copyright Ó 2003-2011 -- CaMaHi, LLC --  All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments: