For a free daily email, click on the link below:

Friday, January 14, 2011

January 14. . .Live Life Like Fire. . .Passionately


Live Life Like Fire. . .Passionately

  • Passionate:  Having or capable of intense feelings; showing or expressing strong emotion; ardent.
My Positive Affirmation:  I Live my Life Passionately, savoring every Divine emotional moment.

My Personal Guidance:  I am grateful for my emotions.  How else would I know happiness if I did not know sadness?  Joy, if I did not know grief? 

My Personal Call to Action:  How will I Live my Life Passionately today?

~~~~~

Share your own story of how you will live your life passionately today!

Photo courtesy of member huibidos at http://www.sxc.hu/

~~~~~

(Log in tomorrow for another Live Life Like positive affirmation.)

livelifelike.com
Ó2003-2011 CaMaHi, LLC


No comments: