For a free daily email, click on the link below:

Monday, January 17, 2011

January 17. . .Live Life Like Mountains. . .Stately


Live Life Like Mountains. . .Stately

  • Stately:  Dignified; formal; majestic.
My Positive Affirmation:  I Live my Life Stately, as majestic and grandiose as the highest mountain.

My Personal Guidance:  We Are All One.  My True Nature is as majestic as a mountain.  I am solidly grounded in the bedrock of this earth, and I grow my Being towards the Heavens.

My Personal Call to Action:  How will I Live my Life Stately today?

~~~~~

Share your own story below of how you will live your life Stately today!

Photo courtesy of member awestlan at http://www.sxc.hu/

~~~~~

(Log in tomorrow for another Live Life Like positive affirmation.)

livelifelike.com
Ó2003-2011 CaMaHi, LLC

No comments: