For a free daily email, click on the link below:

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

January 18. . .Live Life Like Clover. . .Luckily




Live Life Like Clover. . .Luckily

  • Lucky:  Having good fortune or prosperity; fortuitous.
My Positive Affirmation:  I Live my Life Luckily, for I allow Divine Love to flow prosperously through me.

My Personal Guidance:  I relax and meditate on the Life-Giving Flow of Energy which fills my body.  Good fortune is achieved by releasing all preconceptions about what life should be.  I allow prosperity in my Life.

My Personal Call to Action:  How will I Live my Life Luckily today?

~~~~~

Share your own story below of how you will live your life Luckily today!

Photo courtesy of member kirsche222 at http://www.sxc.hu/

~~~~~

(Log in tomorrow for another Live Life Like positive affirmation.)

livelifelike.com
Ó2003-2011 CaMaHi, LLC

No comments: