For a free daily email, click on the link below:

Saturday, January 15, 2011

January 15. . .Live Life Like Water. . .Purely


Live Life Like Water. . .Purely

  • Pure:  Free from impurities; containing nothing inappropriate or unnecessary; without faults.
My Positive Affirmation:  I Live my Life Purely, containing nothing unnecessary, for I Am sufficient unto Myself.

My Personal Guidance:  My Highest Self is free from impurities.  Everything that I Am is without fault.  I Am exactly Who I should Be right Now. 

My Personal Call to Action:  How will I Live my Life Purely today?

~~~~~

Share your own story of how you will live your life Purely today!

Photo courtesy of member vxdigital at http://www.sxc.hu/

~~~~~

(Log in tomorrow for another Live Life Like positive affirmation.)

livelifelike.com
Ó2003-2011 CaMaHi, LLC

No comments: