For a free daily email, click on the link below:

Saturday, January 22, 2011

January 22. . .Live Life Like a Fern. . .Sincerely


Live Life Like a Fern. . .Sincerely

  • Sincere:  Presenting no false appearance; honest; true.
My Positive Affirmation:  I Live my Life Sincerely, presenting an honest and true face to the world.

My Personal Guidance:  Deceit has no place in the Love of All That Is.  Truth and Honesty prevail in my world of Divine Abundance. 

My Personal Call to Action:  How will I Live my Life Sincerely today?

~~~~~

In the language of flowers, ferns signify magic, fascination, and sincerity.

Share your own story below of how you will live your life Sincerely today!

Photo courtesy of member zenpixel at http://www.sxc.hu/

~~~~~

(Log in tomorrow for another Live Life Like positive affirmation.)

livelifelike.com
Ó2003-2011 CaMaHi, LLC

No comments: