For a free daily email, click on the link below:

Friday, January 28, 2011

January 28. . .Live Life Like White Lilac. . .Innocently


Live Life Like White Lilac. . .Innocently

  • Innocent:  Uncorrupted by malice or wrongdoing.
My Positive Affirmation:  I Live my Life Innocently, for I Am made of Goodness.

My Personal Guidance:  We are all innocent in the eyes of God.  There is nothing that we can do that will change God's Unconditional Love.  I Am Divine Goodness in human form. 

My Personal Call to Action:  How will I Live my Life Innocently today?

~~~~~

The white lilac flower traditionally symbolizes humility and innocence.  The tiny kitten in the photo just made its first tentative steps onto its mother’s back.

~~~~~

Share your own story below of how you will live your life Innocently today!

Photo courtesy of member claudmey at http://www.sxc.hu/

~~~~~

(Log in tomorrow for another Live Life Like positive affirmation.)

livelifelike.com
Ó2003-2011 CaMaHi, LLC

Do you wanna dance

No comments: