For a free daily email, click on the link below:

Sunday, January 23, 2011

January 23. . .Live Life Like a Cougar. . .Directly



Live Life Like a Cougar. . .Directly

  • Direct:  Without intervention; immediately; exactly or completely.
My Positive Affirmation:  I Live my Life Directly, not sidestepping any issues, but meeting every challenge head-on.

My Personal Guidance:  I direct my focus on the goals which I have chosen for this lifetime.  I am exacting in my vision.

My Personal Call to Action:  How will I Live my Life Directly today?

~~~~~

Share your own story below of how you will live your life Directly today!

Photo courtesy of member westlan at http://www.sxc.hu/

~~~~~

(Log in tomorrow for another Live Life Like positive affirmation.)

livelifelike.com
Ó2003-2011 CaMaHi, LLC

No comments: