For a free daily email, click on the link below:

Thursday, January 20, 2011

January 20. . .Live Life Like a Turtle. . .Deliberately


Live Life Like a Turtle. . .Deliberately

  • Deliberate:  Characterized by or resulting from careful and thorough consideration.
My Positive Affirmation:  I Live my Life Deliberately by working thoroughly and carefully to achieve my goals.

My Personal Guidance:  I intentionally create my own reality with careful thought.  I am thorough and purposeful in my vision.  I work hard and do not shirk my responsibilities.

My Personal Call to Action:  How will I Live my Life Deliberately today?

~~~~~

Share your own story below of how you will live your life Deliberately today!

Photo courtesy of member alitaylor at http://www.sxc.hu/

~~~~~

(Log in tomorrow for another Live Life Like positive affirmation.)

livelifelike.com
Ó2003-2011 CaMaHi, LLC

No comments: