For a free daily email, click on the link below:

Thursday, February 3, 2011

February 3. . .Live Life Like a Dahlia. . .Breathtakingly


Live Life Like a Dahlia. . .Breathtakingly

Use the power of your subconscious mind and daily positive affirmations to create your own version of a happy and fulfilling life.  Your LiveLifeLike word for today is:
  • Breathtaking:  Very exciting; awesome.
Build a positive internal dialog by repeating, silently or out loud, the following affirmation:

·         My Positive Affirmation:   I Live my Life Breathtakingly, excited by the awesome abundance of the Universe.

Ponder the meaning of today’s LiveLifeLike word:

·         My Personal Guidance:  I open my Heart and Soul and accept the continuous Flow of Divine Love.  I know this Love is never-ending, and will nourish me Always.

Use the power of today’s positive affirmation to create your own Best Reality Today!

·         My Personal Call to Action:  How will I Live my Life Breathtakingly today?

Release all negativity and access the endless resources of positive energy that are within you!

~~~~~

Share your own story below of how you will live your life Breathtakingly today!

The photo above is a breathtakingly beautiful Bishop of Oxford dahlia courtesy of member ursula1964 at http://www.sxc.hu/

~~~~~

(Log in tomorrow for another Live Life Like positive affirmation.)

livelifelike.com
Ó2003-2011 CaMaHi, LLC

No comments: