For a free daily email, click on the link below:

Sunday, January 1, 2012

January 1. . .Live Life Like a Kitten. . .Adventurously



Live Life Like a Kitten. . .Adventurously

Use the power of your subconscious mind and daily positive affirmations to create your own version of a happy and fulfilling life.  Your LiveLifeLike word for today is:
  • Adventurous:  A willingness to accept risks but not necessarily imprudence; daring; exciting; bold.
Build your own positive internal dialog by repeating, silently or aloud, the following affirmation:

·         My Positive Affirmation: I Live my Life Adventurously by taking a chance on an unknown.

Ponder the meaning of today’s LiveLifeLike word:

·         My Personal Guidance:  I release my fear of the unknown and take some calculated risks.  I will not allow myself to live a dull or boring life.  I willingly accept adventure in my life! 

Use the power of today’s positive affirmation to create your own Best Reality Today!

·         My Personal Call to Action:  How will I Live my Life Adventurously today?

Release all negativity and access the endless resources of positive energy that are within you!

A Comment from Carolyn. . .

To live life adventurously, it's not necessary to go white water rafting, mountain climbing, sky gliding, or parachute jumping.  Sure, those things would be great adventures! 

How about an adventure to another part of your town that you've never visited?  Or how about adventuring into the study of new subject matter, such as the latest theory in physics?  Learning a new language would make a great adventure! 

Today. . .take a few calculated risks. . .and live your life like this kitten. . .adventurously!

Thanks for sharing this journey with me. . .
     Many Thanks and Smiles. . .Carolyn

~~~~~

If you would like to receive an email of each day’s unique affirmation, please click here to sign up.
(It is totally FREE and you can unsubscribe at any time!)

~~~~~

Click on “comments” at the blog site, read what others are saying about today’s word, and share your own story of how you will live your life Adventurously today!

A full year of unique daily affirmations!!

Photo courtesy of member lusi at http://www.sxc.hu/

~~~~~

If you have received this by free email subscription or feed,
please click here to view the full blog for access
to archives and other great free information.

Visit www.livelifelike.com for more inspiration!

Copyright Ó 2003-2012 -- CaMaHi, LLC --  All rights reserved worldwide.

 
 


 

No comments: