For a free daily email, click on the link below:

Sunday, January 8, 2012

January 8. . .Live Life Like a Seagull. . .Acrobatically


Live Life Like a Seagull. . .Acrobatically

Use the power of your subconscious mind and daily positive affirmations to create your own version of a happy and fulfilling life.  Your LiveLifeLike word for today is:
  • Acrobatic:  A display of extraordinary agility; balanced; nimble; deft; dexterous.
Build your own positive internal dialog by repeating, silently or aloud, the following affirmation:

·         My Positive Affirmation: I Life my Life Acrobatically by deftly balancing all the needs of my body, mind and soul.

Ponder the meaning of today’s LiveLifeLike word:

·         My Personal Guidance:  I achieve dexterous physical health by eating nourishing foods and exercising my body.  I achieve balanced mental health by eliminating all negative stresses from my mind.  Most importantly, I achieve extraordinary spiritual health by meditating on the Light that I Am. 

Use the power of today’s positive affirmation to create your own Best Reality Today!

·         My Personal Call to Action:  How will I Live my Life Acrobatically today?

Release all negativity and access the endless resources of positive energy that are within you!

A Comment from Carolyn. . .

Oh. . .to be as nimble and dexterous as seagulls flying through the skies!  They truly are examples of the highest agility!

Even though most of us live our lives on the ground, we can still be balanced, agile, and dexterous.

Chances are you are very skilled at whatever you do for a living. 

Did you ever give thought to how nimble the fingers are on your hands?  Your fingers slide buttons through buttonholes, tie shoelaces, type on computer keyboards, guide eating utensils from a plate to your mouth, and tenderly touch the one you love.

Yes, you are nimble and dexterous!  Today. . .live your life like a seagull. . .acrobatically!

Thanks for sharing this journey with me. . .
     Many Thanks and Smiles. . .Carolyn

~~~~~

If you would like to receive an email of each day’s unique affirmation, please click here to sign up.
(It is totally FREE and you can unsubscribe at any time!)

~~~~~

Click on “comments” at the blog site, read what others are saying about today’s word, and share your own story of how you will live your life Acrobatically today!

A full year of unique daily affirmations!!

Photo courtesy of member gundolf at http://www.sxc.hu/

~~~~~

If you have received this by free email subscription or feed,
please click here to view the full blog for access
to archives and other great free information.

Visit www.livelifelike.com for more inspiration!

Copyright Ó 2003-2012 -- CaMaHi, LLC --  All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments: