For a free daily email, click on the link below:

Friday, January 13, 2012

January 13. . .Live Life Like Grass. . .Determinedly



Live Life Like Grass. . . Determinedly

Use the power of your subconscious mind and daily positive affirmations to create your own version of a happy and fulfilling life.  Your LiveLifeLike word for today is:
  • Determined:  Resolute; decided or resolved.
Build your own positive internal dialog by repeating, silently or aloud, the following affirmation:

·         My Positive Affirmation: I Live my Life Determinedly, focusing on my vision and resolving to live the life which I so desire.

Ponder the meaning of today’s LiveLifeLike word:

·         My Personal Guidance:  I have envisioned My Perfect Reality for this life, and I am resolved to make it happen.  I have decided my course, and I will achieve my goals with Divine Guidance and Love. 

Use the power of today’s positive affirmation to create your own Best Reality Today!

·         My Personal Call to Action:  How will I Live my Life Determinedly today?

Release all negativity and access the endless resources of positive energy that are within you!

~~~~~

If you would like to receive an email of each day’s unique affirmation, please click here to sign up.
(It is totally FREE and you can unsubscribe at any time!)

~~~~~

Click on “comments” at the blog site, read what others are saying about today’s word, and share your own story of how you will live your life Determinedly today!

A full year of unique daily affirmations!!

Photo courtesy of member gobran111 at http://www.sxc.hu/

~~~~~

If you have received this by free email subscription or feed,
please click here to view the full blog for access
to archives and other great free information.

Visit www.livelifelike.com for more inspiration!

Copyright Ó 2003-2012 -- CaMaHi, LLC --  All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments: