For a free daily email, click on the link below:

Thursday, January 12, 2012

January 12. . .Live Life Like a Puppy. . .Enthusiastically



Live Life Like a Puppy. . . Enthusiastically

Use the power of your subconscious mind and daily positive affirmations to create your own version of a happy and fulfilling life.  Your LiveLifeLike word for today is:
  • Enthusiasm:  Strong excitement or feeling; something inspiring zeal or fervor.
Build your own positive internal dialog by repeating, silently or aloud, the following affirmation:

·         My Positive Affirmation: I Live my Life Enthusiastically, for I am excited and inspired by my potential.

Ponder the meaning of today’s LiveLifeLike word:

·         My Personal Guidance:  I allow no constraints to limit my success.  I am the Creator of my own personal reality and I create it excitedly! 

Use the power of today’s positive affirmation to create your own Best Reality Today!

·         My Personal Call to Action:  How will I Live my Life Enthusiastically today?

Release all negativity and access the endless resources of positive energy that are within you!

A Comment from Carolyn. . .

Aren’t puppies the epitome of enthusiasm?  They live their lives so excitedly!  There’s always an adventure around every corner!  But there’s also plenty of time for naps, too!

Our two puppies, Lucie and Rickie, were the inspiration for this blog.  They showed us that life is meant to be enjoyed with enthusiasm, fervor, and great abandon!

Today, live your life like puppies do. . .enthusiastically!

Thanks for sharing this journey with me. . .
     Many Thanks and Smiles. . .Carolyn

~~~~~

If you would like to receive an email of each day’s unique affirmation, please click here to sign up.
(It is totally FREE and you can unsubscribe at any time!)

~~~~~

Click on “comments” at the blog site, read what others are saying about today’s word, and share your own story of how you will live your life Enthusiastically today!

A full year of unique daily affirmations!!

Photo courtesy of member mikekorn at http://www.sxc.hu/

~~~~~

If you have received this by free email subscription or feed,
please click here to view the full blog for access
to archives and other great free information.

Visit www.livelifelike.com for more inspiration!

Copyright Ó 2003-2012 -- CaMaHi, LLC --  All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments: