For a free daily email, click on the link below:

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

January 10. . .Live Life Like a Swan. . .Elegantly


Live Life Like a Swan. . . Elegantly

Use the power of your subconscious mind and daily positive affirmations to create your own version of a happy and fulfilling life.  Your LiveLifeLike word for today is:
  • Elegant:  Displaying grace and refinement in appearance, movement or manners.
Build your own positive internal dialog by repeating, silently or aloud, the following affirmation:

·         My Positive Affirmation: I Live my Life Elegantly, accepting Divine Grace in my life.

Ponder the meaning of today’s LiveLifeLike word:

·         My Personal Guidance:  The Divine Grace of the Goddess flows through my being.  I allow Her Love to move my limbs with a Heavenly refinement. 

Use the power of today’s positive affirmation to create your own Best Reality Today!

·         My Personal Call to Action:  How will I Live my Life Elegantly today?

Release all negativity and access the endless resources of positive energy that are within you!

A Comment from Carolyn. . .

I don’t know of any other animals that display grace and refinement in appearance, movement, or manners moreso than the beautiful swan.

Why is it that we think of swans as elegant creatures?  Why are they supposedly more deserving of this title than, say, a. . .hmmm. . .I can’t think of another creature that brings to mind elegance.  Can you?

As you go about your day today, display a little grace and refinement in your actions.  Maybe someone did something that caused you frustration.  Rather than lashing out with a lewd gesture or snide remark, take pause. . .refine your manners. . .say or do something nice for that person.  Maybe they are truly having a bad day and could use a smile from you.

Today. . .live your life like a swan. . .elegantly!

Thanks for sharing this journey with me. . .
     Many Thanks and Smiles. . .Carolyn

~~~~~

If you would like to receive an email of each day’s unique affirmation, please click here to sign up.
(It is totally FREE and you can unsubscribe at any time!)

~~~~~

Click on “comments” at the blog site, read what others are saying about today’s word, and share your own story of how you will live your life Elegantly today!

A full year of unique daily affirmations!!

Photo courtesy of member raatcc36 at http://www.sxc.hu/

~~~~~

If you have received this by free email subscription or feed,
please click here to view the full blog for access
to archives and other great free information.

Visit www.livelifelike.com for more inspiration!

Copyright Ó 2003-2012 -- CaMaHi, LLC --  All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments: