For a free daily email, click on the link below:

Friday, January 20, 2012

January 20. . .Live Life Like a Turtle. . .Deliberately



Live Life Like a Turtle. . . Deliberately

Use the power of your subconscious mind and daily positive affirmations to create your own version of a happy and fulfilling life.  Your LiveLifeLike word for today is:
  • Deliberate:  Characterized by or resulting from careful and thorough consideration.
Build your own positive internal dialog by repeating, silently or aloud, the following affirmation:

·         My Positive Affirmation: I Live my Life Deliberately by working thoroughly and carefully to achieve my goals.

Ponder the meaning of today’s LiveLifeLike word:

·         My Personal Guidance:  I intentionally create my own reality with careful thought.  I am thorough and purposeful in my vision.  I work hard and do not shirk my responsibilities.

Use the power of today’s positive affirmation to create your own Best Reality Today!

·         My Personal Call to Action:  How will I Live my Life Deliberately today?

Release all negativity and access the endless resources of positive energy that are within you!

A Comment from Carolyn. . .

Slow and steady wins the race.  Wasn’t that the moral of one of Aesop’s Fables?  The turtle was deliberate in his steps.  The hare was not careful and thorough.  The hare wore itself out and could not finish the race which the turtle won in the end.

Are you careful and thorough in your life?  Or do you ignore the burdensome details?  Anyone who achieves success is deliberate in their thoughts and actions. 

I read that before the actor Jim Carrey achieved monetary success, he visualized receiving a check payable to his name for millions of dollars.  He was poor in money at the time, but he expected someday to achieve success which to him meant receiving millions of dollars. 

Whether or not money represents success is not important in this analogy.  What is important is that Jim Carrey was careful and thorough.  He tended to all the details by attending acting school and honing his craft.

If you expect to achieve the results you desire, be thorough and pay attention to the details.  You will achieve success when you live your life like this turtle. . .deliberately!

Thanks for sharing this journey with me. . .
     Many Thanks and Smiles. . .Carolyn

~~~~~

If you would like to receive an email of each day’s unique affirmation, please click here to sign up.
(It is totally FREE and you can unsubscribe at any time!)

~~~~~

Click on “comments” at the blog site, read what others are saying about today’s word, and share your own story of how you will live your life Deliberately today!

A full year of unique daily affirmations!!

Photo courtesy of member alitaylor at http://www.sxc.hu/

~~~~~

If you have received this by free email subscription or feed,
please click here to view the full blog for access
to archives and other great free information.

Visit www.livelifelike.com for more inspiration!

Copyright Ó 2003-2012 -- CaMaHi, LLC --  All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments: