For a free daily email, click on the link below:

Thursday, January 26, 2012

January 26. . .Live Life Like Clouds. . .Freely




Live Life Like Clouds. . . Freely

Use the power of your subconscious mind and daily positive affirmations to create your own version of a happy and fulfilling life.  Your LiveLifeLike word for today is:
  • Free:  Without restraint, reservation or hindrance.
Build your own positive internal dialog by repeating, silently or aloud, the following affirmation:

·         My Positive Affirmation: I Live my Life Freely and allow my personal growth to expand exponentially.

Ponder the meaning of today’s LiveLifeLike word:

·         My Personal Guidance:  I choose freedom to be who I want to be!  I will not allow my surroundings to restrain or limit my growth.  I am free to overcome all hurdles.

Use the power of today’s positive affirmation to create your own Best Reality Today!

·         My Personal Call to Action:  How will I Live my Life Freely today?

Release all negativity and access the endless resources of positive energy that are within you!

A Comment from Carolyn. . .

Do you envy the clouds moving freely throughout the sky?  Do you wish you were as light and unencumbered as they are?  Do you know that truly you are completely free just as things are right now?

You are not merely a human being.  You are a spiritual being at the very core of your existence.  Your spirit can soar wherever you choose!  The real You is not restrained by this physical body. 

Shortly after my mother passed away, she came to me in a dream.  She and I were soaring weightlessly near the rafters of a large church-like building.  We were giggling at how free we felt, because we were not hindered by a physical body.

Understand that you are a free being without restraint, reservation, or hindrance!

Remember that, and you will live your life like clouds. . .freely!

Thanks for sharing this journey with me. . .
     Many Thanks and Smiles. . .Carolyn


~~~~~

If you would like to receive an email of each day’s unique affirmation, please click here to sign up.
(It is totally FREE and you can unsubscribe at any time!)

~~~~~

Click on “comments” at the blog site, read what others are saying about today’s word, and share your own story of how you will live your life Freely today!

A full year of unique daily affirmations!!

Photo courtesy of member avanzero at http://www.sxc.hu/

~~~~~

If you have received this by free email subscription or feed,
please click here to view the full blog for access
to archives and other great free information.

Visit www.livelifelike.com for more inspiration!

Copyright Ó 2003-2012 -- CaMaHi, LLC --  All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments: