For a free daily email, click on the link below:

Friday, January 27, 2012

January 27. . .Live Life Like Bluebells. . .Gratefully




Live Life Like Bluebells. . . Gratefully

Use the power of your subconscious mind and daily positive affirmations to create your own version of a happy and fulfilling life.  Your LiveLifeLike word for today is:
  • Grateful:  Thankful; appreciative.
Build your own positive internal dialog by repeating, silently or aloud, the following affirmation:

·         My Positive Affirmation: I Live my Life Gratefully, thankful for the Great Abundance with which I am blessed.

Ponder the meaning of today’s LiveLifeLike word:

·         My Personal Guidance:  I have so much for which to be thankful.  From the moment my eyes first open in the early morning light, I appreciate all that I see.

Use the power of today’s positive affirmation to create your own Best Reality Today!

·         My Personal Call to Action:  How will I Live my Life Gratefully today?

Release all negativity and access the endless resources of positive energy that are within you!

A Comment from Carolyn. . .

Today’s photo is of a beautiful carpet of bluebell blossoms in a woodland area.  I am grateful to the photographer who captured this gorgeous image.

There is much in nature for which we can be very appreciative and thankful.  Beauty surrounds us even in unusual places.  If you are not near a park or wooded area, seek out the beauty of Mother Nature wherever you can.  Buy a small flowering plant to put on your windowsill and give daily thanks for its beauty.  Appreciate the shimmering iridescence of a pigeon’s feathers.

Be grateful on a daily basis for all with which you are blessed.  Give thanks daily for your family who loves you dearly, for the job that provides you money, for your fully functioning two legs which support you in your journeys.  Truly, there is always something for which to give thanks.

I am sure the bluebells in today’s photo are giving thanks to the soil and sun for their very existence!  Today, live your life like these bluebells. . .gratefully!

Thanks for sharing this journey with me. . .
     Many Thanks and Smiles. . .Carolyn


~~~~~

If you would like to receive an email of each day’s unique affirmation, please click here to sign up.
(It is totally FREE and you can unsubscribe at any time!)

~~~~~

Click on “comments” at the blog site, read what others are saying about today’s word, and share your own story of how you will live your life Gratefully today!

A full year of unique daily affirmations!!

Photo courtesy of member winjohn at http://www.sxc.hu/

~~~~~

If you have received this by free email subscription or feed,
please click here to view the full blog for access
to archives and other great free information.

Visit www.livelifelike.com for more inspiration!

Copyright Ó 2003-2012 -- CaMaHi, LLC --  All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments: