For a free daily email, click on the link below:

Thursday, February 10, 2011

February 10. . .Live Life Like Sheep. . .Simply




Live Life Like Sheep. . .Simply

Use the power of your subconscious mind and daily positive affirmations to create your own version of a happy and fulfilling life.  Your LiveLifeLike word for today is:
  • Simple:  Not complex; without embellishment.
Build a positive internal dialog by repeating, silently or aloud, the following affirmation:

·         My Positive Affirmation:   I Live my Life Simply, needing no extravagance or embellishment.

Ponder the meaning of today’s LiveLifeLike word:

·         My Personal Guidance:  All my needs are always met.  Life need not be complicated.  There is nothing complex about Divine Live.  It is as simple as breathing.

Use the power of today’s positive affirmation to create your own Best Reality Today!

·         My Personal Call to Action:  How will I Live my Life Simply today?

Release all negativity and access the endless resources of positive energy that are within you!


~~~~~

A note from Carolyn. . .

Wouldn’t it be great to live our lives simply?  If you look closely at the photo, there are sheep scattered all across the hillsides.  Imagine being one of those sheep. . .simply grazing on tender green shoots. . .feeling the warmth of the sun on your back. . .hearing the muffled footsteps of your companions as you simply live through your day.

We think our lives are much more complicated than that, but in reality life need not be so complex.  One day follows another and we do it all over again.  Try not to let the stress in your life get you down. 

Today, I’m going to live my life simply knowing that what I don’t get accomplished today will be patiently waiting for me tomorrow.  I’m going to simply graze along at my own pace!  How about you?

Thanks for sharing this journey with me. . .Carolyn

~~~~~

Click on “comments” below, read what others are saying about today’s word, and share your own story of how you will live your life Simply today!

Photo courtesy of member AP-TURE at http://www.sxc.hu/

~~~~~
Subscribe to daily feeds of this blog at http://feeds.feedburner.com/blogspot/cjQLw

Visit www.livelifelike.com for more inspiration!

Copyright Ó 2003-2011 -- CaMaHi, LLC --  All rights reserved.

No comments: