For a free daily email, click on the link below:

Sunday, February 6, 2011

February 6. . .Live Life Like a Dog. . .Lithely


Live Life Like a Dog. . .Lithely

Use the power of your subconscious mind and daily positive affirmations to create your own version of a happy and fulfilling life.  Your LiveLifeLike word for today is:
  • Lithe:  Readily flexed; supple; effortlessly graceful.
Build a positive internal dialog by repeating, silently or out loud, the following affirmation:

·         My Positive Affirmation:   I Live my Life Lithely, effortlessly gliding along currents of Divine Love.

Ponder the meaning of today’s LiveLifeLike word:

·         My Personal Guidance:  I feel the Energy of Love flowing through me.  I relax my attention from this earthly plane, and gracefully flow with Divine Awareness.

Use the power of today’s positive affirmation to create your own Best Reality Today!

·         My Personal Call to Action:  How will I Live my Life Lithely today?

Release all negativity and access the endless resources of positive energy that are within you!

~~~~~

Comments from Carolyn Hirning, creator of livelifelike.com 

What an unusual word this is:  Lithely.  How many of us actually say or write that word on a daily basis?  I had heard of the word, of course, but until I began this project, I never actually used it!

So, how am I going to Live my Life Lithely?  Well, earlier today while I was sitting in the car waiting for my husband I started reading a book I had just borrowed from the library:  Awake at Work by Michael Carroll. 

Mr. Carroll is a longtime student of Buddhism but also someone living in what we call "normal reality" while working on Wall Street.  His book presents "35 Practical Buddhist Principles for Discovering Clarity and Balance in the Midst of Work's Chaos."  If there's any work place that has chaos, surely it must be found on Wall Street!

I barely started reading the first few chapters and found myself pausing to pay more attention to my breathing.  One way to meditate is by recognizing your breath and focusing on it alone.  Our busy minds try to entice us away from the slow work of really meditating on our breathing.  I was able to glimpse a fleeting moment of clarity.

As the Personal Guidance statement of today's LiveLifeLike word suggests, when "I relax my attention from this earthly plane. . ." I am able to . . ."gracefully flow with Divine Awareness."

Today I vow to practice my meditative slow breathing and find more than just a fleeting moment of clarity.  Today, I Live my Life Lithely!
~~~~~

Click on “comments” below, read what others are saying about today’s word, and share your own story of how you will live your life Lithelytoday!

Photo courtesy of member lucasem at http://www.sxc.hu/


Subscribe to daily feeds of this blog at http://feeds.feedburner.com/blogspot/cjQLw
Ó2003-2011 CaMaHi, LLC

No comments: