For a free daily email, click on the link below:

Monday, February 28, 2011

February 28. . .Live Life Like Sunlight. . .Blazingly


Live Life Like Sunlight. . .Blazingly

Use the power of your subconscious mind and daily positive affirmations to create your own version of a happy and fulfilling life.  Your LiveLifeLike word for today is:
  • Blazing:  Being resplendent; shining brightly.
Build a positive internal dialog by repeating, silently or aloud, the following affirmation:

·         My Positive Affirmation:  I Live my Life Blazingly, shining my Light of Truth for all to see!

Ponder the meaning of today’s LiveLifeLike word:

·         My Personal Guidance:  I accept my Greatness!  I acknowledge that We Are All One!  I know that I Am! 

Use the power of today’s positive affirmation to create your own Best Reality Today!

·         My Personal Call to Action:  How will I Live my Life Blazingly today?

Release all negativity and access the endless resources of positive energy that are within you!

A Comment from Carolyn. . .

Blazingly. . .this is going to be a tough one today.  As I write this, the cloudy skies are a dreary gray, three of our dogs woke me up at 6:45 a.m. when I was hoping to sleep in this morning, I couldn’t sit in my usual chair to drink my partial cup of coffee (I’m on a mission to gradually withdraw from my caffeine addiction) because there was dog hair on the chair, and our two little dogs are in the backyard trying to dig out a rabbit from underneath the shed which means I’ll have to wash muddy dogs soon.

Geez, how I can incorporate today’s LiveLifeLike word into my life today?  And if I can’t do it, then how can I expect anyone else to ever benefit from these affirmations?

Okay, here goes.

We are All One.  Uh huh, sure.  Why don’t we act that way?  Why is there so much bickering and fighting in the world?  Why are we doing this to each other?  Why are we doing this to ourselves? 

When we reach the point of truly knowing that We Are All One (as so many prophets, past and present, have been and are reminding us), then we really will live our lives shining brightly, resplendently. . .blazingly!

Yes, today I will do my best to remember that every person I come in contact with is a part of the big ME and I look forward to the moment when we are all Blazing with Greatness!

Thanks for sharing this journey with me. . .
     Many Thanks and Smiles. . .Carolyn

~~~~~

Click on “comments” at the blog site, read what others are saying about today’s word, and share your own story of how you will live your life Blazingly today!

A full year of unique daily affirmations!!

Photo courtesy of member nexxy at http://www.sxc.hu/

~~~~~

If you have received this by email subscription or feed,
please click here to view the full blog for access
to archives and other great information.

Visit www.livelifelike.com for more inspiration!

Copyright Ó 2003-2011 -- CaMaHi, LLC --  All rights reserved.

No comments: