For a free daily email, click on the link below:

Monday, February 7, 2011

February 7. . .Live Life Like a Kitten. . .Clearly


Live Life Like a Kitten. . .Clearly

Use the power of your subconscious mind and daily positive affirmations to create your own version of a happy and fulfilling life.  Your LiveLifeLike word for today is:
  • Clear:  Implies freedom from obscurity, ambiguity, or undue complexity; untroubled; serene
Build a positive internal dialog by repeating, silently or aloud, the following affirmation:

·         My Positive Affirmation:   I Live my Life Clearly, for I see my true path and am confident I shall attain my goals.

Ponder the meaning of today’s LiveLifeLike word:

·         My Personal Guidance:  I achieve my goals by maintaining a clear vision of my future.  I am untroubled by minor details, for I clearly plan my direction.  I meditate with serenity to maintain clarity of vision.

Use the power of today’s positive affirmation to create your own Best Reality Today!

·         My Personal Call to Action:  How will I Live my Life Clearly today?

Release all negativity and access the endless resources of positive energy that are within you!

~~~~~

Click on “comments” below, read what others are saying about today’s word, and share your own story of how you will live your life Clearly today!

Photo courtesy of member ilco at http://www.sxc.hu/

~~~~~
Subscribe to daily feeds of this blog at http://feeds.feedburner.com/blogspot/cjQLw

Visit www.livelifelike.com for more inspiration!

Copyright Ó 2003-2011 -- CaMaHi, LLC --  All rights reserved.

No comments: