For a free daily email, click on the link below:

Sunday, February 20, 2011

February 20. . .Live Life Like a Mushroom. . .Specifically


Live Life Like a Mushroom. . .Specifically

Use the power of your subconscious mind and daily positive affirmations to create your own version of a happy and fulfilling life.  Your LiveLifeLike word for today is:
  • Specific:  Set forth explicitly; definite; special, distinctive or unique.
Build a positive internal dialog by repeating, silently or aloud, the following affirmation:

·         My Positive Affirmation:   I Live my Life Specifically, for I Know Who I Am and my Purpose for Being.

Ponder the meaning of today’s LiveLifeLike word:

·         My Personal Guidance:  I Am explicit about Who I Am.  I Am definite in my definition of Myself.  I Know Myself to be a distinctive and unique particle of Divine Knowingness. 

Use the power of today’s positive affirmation to create your own Best Reality Today!

·         My Personal Call to Action:  How will I Live my Life Specifically today?

Release all negativity and access the endless resources of positive energy that are within you!

A Comment from Carolyn. . .

Do you realize how unique you are?  You are special. . .distinctive. . .specific!

Even identical twins are never completely exactly the same.  We each are so specifically unique that we cannot be copied. 

In the sea of humanity, there is no one exactly as you are at this specific moment of now-ness.  Wow!  What a concept!

As you go through your day, take a few moments to stop what you are doing, take several deep breaths, and meditate on being exactly, distinctively, specifically who you are!!

Thanks for sharing this journey with me. . .Smiles. . .Carolyn

~~~~~

Click on “comments” below, read what others are saying about today’s word, and share your own story of how you will live your life Specifically today!

~ The “LiveLifeLike 365Project” ~
A full year of unique daily affirmations!!

Photo courtesy of member dspruitt at http://www.sxc.hu/

~~~~~

If you have received this by email subscription or feed,
please click here to view the full blog for access
to archives and other great information.

Visit www.livelifelike.com for more inspiration!

Copyright Ó 2003-2011 -- CaMaHi, LLC --  All rights reserved.

No comments: